News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

Eris' Stitch'n'Bitch--AKA the Discordian Craft Corner

Started by Toots, January 13, 2006, 06:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toots

Quote from: fnordiscordiaI don't know about you, but I know some filthy fucking hippies.

Also, I didn't know patchouli was an oil.

I have also known some hippies and they were fucking filthy indeed. And they always stank to high heaven of patchouli, it might be just a Canuckistani thing but here you can buy it in "essential oil" form. It's truly heinous.
I'm laughing, but it's a laugh of impatience.

If you can take the hot lead enema, then you can cast the first stone[/b]
Lenny Bruce

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Toots
Quote from: fnordiscordiaI don't know about you, but I know some filthy fucking hippies.

I have also known some hippies and they were fucking filthy indeed. And they always stank to high heaven of patchouli, it might be just a Canuckistani thing but here you can buy it in "essential oil" form. It's truly heinous.

Hippies and anarchists smell to the high heavens. Except the hippies think they can cover up their BO with patchouli.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Toots

Quote from: Irreverend Death to Poultry, KSC
Quote from: Toots

Hippies and anarchists smell to the high heavens. Except the hippies think they can cover up their BO with patchouli.

Fnordiscordia was spared the patchouli terror. Why did we have to suffer? Oh the unfairness of life.

Lenny Bruce

Shibboleet The Annihilator

I'm sure I've smelled it before, although I'd probably label the smell as "filthy hippie stink".

Does patchouli come in other forms?

I saw a couple of hippies waving this smoldering paper looking thing around, covering themselves in smoke and I figured that it was patchouli.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Well they weren't smoking it, so I kind of doubt it was pot.

DJRubberducky

Did it smell like pot?  Then it was probably sage.  Sage smoke is supposed to be a spiritual cleanser.
- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.

I guess it was sage then. I wasn't close enough to smell it but it was a hippie and a rastafarian (or a rastafarian poser).

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: DJRubberduckyDid it smell like pot?  Then it was probably sage.  Sage smoke is supposed to be a spiritual cleanser.

Except the fools haven't learned that sage is a spiritual cleanser for rare and powerful moments, not everytime they sit down and feel "bad vibes", the loosers!

LMNO

Yeah, they should just get drunk and/or high to get rid of bad vibes.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: eroticYeah, they should just get drunk and/or high to get rid of bad vibes.

Or perhaps their vibes come form their drug use already and they should just dry out for a few days.

Toots

Department of Knittery Official Update from Espionage Agents Tracking Ninja Scarf.

Enraged by rumours that patchouli was making a comeback, the Felis Cattus  beast makes the only rational assumption--it's the Ninja Scarf! He's selling the vile substance to hippies. His ninja spirit is so low that he stoops to dealing with hippies? Ninja Scarf must be stopped!
A sneak attack catches Ninja Scarf unaware.

Felis Cattus is a fierce warrior but his fangs are no match for the steel tentacles of Ninja Scarf!!

After an intense 36 hour battle, Ninja Scarf and Felis Cattus realize that they have a lot in common. You see, both were abandoned by their mothers as children and they're both partly grey. Making this startling discovery, they decide to head to the pub for pints, later, back at chez Toots, they sit up until wee hours of the morning and trade battle stories.

The department believes they may be planning on taking over Bolivia.
Over and out.

Lenny Bruce

Bella

How are you ever going to part the ninja scarf and felis cattus?
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

LMNO