News:

PD.com: "a rather irritating form of hermetic terrorism".

Main Menu

Aint this some shit?

Started by Malaul, January 16, 2006, 04:55:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malaul

Now, Im not much offa ranter so Im gonna just say WTF and let this one speak for its self
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Cain

Good god, I thought they were pulling our legs for a minute there.  Then I checked and found http://www.in.gov/legislative/interim/committee/prelim/HFCO04.pdf which has it all spelt out very clearly.

I'm starting to see a pattern in the Republican MO too.  They love making bills that address real concerns, then slipping in shit like this along with it.  Must have learnt that from their business friends, how to apply small print to Government laws.

Shit!  Fucking bastards.

hooplala

It's almost too stupid to take seriously.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Malaul

Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

LHX

Quote from: Baron von HooplaIt's almost too stupid to take seriously.

co-sign

absurdity has free reign these days

i got a feeling that eris has camus under her dress

lucky bastard
neat hell

AFK

So the logical next step would be to outlaw divorces for couples who have children.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Baron Von Stevenstein

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name?So the logical next step would be to outlaw divorces for couples who have children.
and then death penalty for wemon who have abortions?
Floppy-ear'd Order of the Cthulhu
(\ /)
(0.o)
(>D)>=I====>

LHX

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name?So the logical next step would be to outlaw divorces for couples who have children.

maybe the next logical step is DOOM
neat hell

hooplala

Quote from: LHX

maybe the next logical step is DOOM

This is the correct answer.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

LHX

this is the only place i seem to get things right
neat hell

Toots

I find it disturbing that (to an outsider at least) the US seems to be regressing.

Creationism being at least considered for inclusion in schools, a scary percentage of Americans not knowing their own history let alone names of leaders of neighbouring countries (not mentioning anything beyond the neighbours because there really is no point), insane laws like that one.

Next stop witch hunts again.

WTF is going on over there?
I'm laughing, but it's a laugh of impatience.

If you can take the hot lead enema, then you can cast the first stone[/b]
Lenny Bruce

agent compassion

I'm liking Turd's 'mandatory post-partum abortions' idea more and more....

This is gonna get tossed by the courts I bet...

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

I sure it does get tossed. This country becomes more surreal by the moment, doesn't it?
Boo!

Dress up a monkey in Armani, he may seem precocious and cute.
Despite all that primpin', you still got a chimp in a suit.

Buy him a castle, he'll still be an asshole, and nothing you do will change that-
He's still just a stinky little minkey in a dinky little suit and a cheap little hat!

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Welcome to Amurricuh!

Land of the Dumb
and Home of the Slaves
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: MalaulNow, Im not much offa ranter so Im gonna just say WTF and let this one speak for its self

That got knocked the fuck out, last I heard.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.