News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

Ever wonder...

Started by Majeh, January 20, 2006, 01:52:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Majeh

What Eris tastes like? You know, when I die, I hope Eris will let us all ask one question that she will answer truthfully. When I come up, I,Äôm gonna ask ,ÄúEris, what do you taste like?,Äù I,Äôll bet dollars to nickels she says Strawberries.

You can see it, too. She will either lick herself or just take a big ol,Äô bite outta her arm, chew for a bit, and say ,ÄúHuh. I taste delicious.,Äù That,Äôll prolly be her answer, you know. ,ÄúI,Äôm delicious.,Äù And if I get a second request, I,Äôd ask ,ÄúHey, can I get a bit of that?,Äù And she,Äôd be all ,ÄúYou know, I,Äôm not even sure if that,Äôs blasphemous, but hey, what,Äôs a little arm meat between friends. It,Äôs not like I haven,Äôt had my fair share of eating YOU.,Äù And we,Äôd have this nifty cannibal picnic, laughing, drinking the blood of Fluffly Bunnies (Local winery, don,Äôt,Äôcha know?) and eating each other. I happen to know my soul tastes like chocolate, and she will taste like Strawberries, and those are two great tastes that taste great together.
DLU/DBOB Tma/p C- S+:++ a-- Comp+ P++(+++, SEX) E- F@ R+ tv@ b++ OM8@ CON1 SF7 PHI8>$ RAW? DC+(DC) e h! r-(--->) ys--> K

Shibboleet The Annihilator

She'd probably just kick you in the nuts and laugh..

Edit: At you...

Caster Braids

I can answer this one.  We happened to play a game of PIU at Tilt in the Oaks on day, and I asked her lots of things.  Short answer:  Yes.
Can sin be forgiven?
I think... I want to be forgiven. ... More than anything.

But... I let you die...

"Shut up! Order and Chaos and your Stupid Plan don't mean a thing. She's gone! She'll no longer talk, no longer laugh, cry... or get angry... What about us... what are WE supposed to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My eyes are burning!"

I'll phone in a verdict.

Stay where you belong...

In my memories.

hooplala

Look, I played Ms. PacMan with her just last night and I too asked her many many many questions . . . at a certain point someone asked her (can't remember who it was) what she tasted like, and she said "Like this" and took a  bite from a nearby Slim Jim, and chewed slowly.  

"Mmmm."  she smiled.  "Like that."

And back to Ms. PacMan.  She played for hours on one quarter.  She's good.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

I know what Eris tastes like but I ain't saying anything further.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

East Coast Hustle

Ever wonder why some people won't quit while they're behind?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: East Coast HustleEver wonder why some people won't quit while they're behind?

Like the marathon runners after the seventh hour who should probably just walk to the nearest pub instead of lurching to the finish line (which is being dismantled by then).

East Coast Hustle

I was thinking more along the lines of a marathon runner who gets the shit kicked out of them by everyone else in the marathon, goes away to lick their wounds for a while, tries to start their own marathon but can't find sponsors, then comes back to the original marathon and crosses the finish line about 4 months after everyone else has.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Oh THAT runner.

Yeah. Someone should push THAT runner down a manhole.

AFK

Quote from: East Coast HustleI was thinking more along the lines of a marathon runner who gets the shit kicked out of them by everyone else in the marathon, goes away to lick their wounds for a while, tries to start their own marathon but can't find sponsors, then comes back to the original marathon and crosses the finish line about 4 months after everyone else has.

But what do the wounds taste like?  That is the all important question.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name?
Quote from: East Coast HustleI was thinking more along the lines of a marathon runner who gets the shit kicked out of them by everyone else in the marathon, goes away to lick their wounds for a while, tries to start their own marathon but can't find sponsors, then comes back to the original marathon and crosses the finish line about 4 months after everyone else has.

But what do the wounds taste like?  That is the all important question.

Wounds tend to tast gamy. (Iron and raw meat for those who don't know what gamy is.)

hooplala

:lol:
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Baron von Hoopla

double :lol: :lol:

Caster Braids

Quote from: Irreverend Death to Poultry, KSC
Quote from: Baron von Hoopla

double :lol: :lol:

hattrick  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Can sin be forgiven?
I think... I want to be forgiven. ... More than anything.

But... I let you die...

"Shut up! Order and Chaos and your Stupid Plan don't mean a thing. She's gone! She'll no longer talk, no longer laugh, cry... or get angry... What about us... what are WE supposed to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My eyes are burning!"

I'll phone in a verdict.

Stay where you belong...

In my memories.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: East Coast HustleEver wonder why some people won't quit while they're behind?

No.