News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

The Last Voice

Started by Cain, January 28, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Mine is the last voice you will ever hear. Do not be alarmed.

The time has now come to make everything ready for you and your family in case an air attack happens. This does not mean that war is about to come, but there is a risk of it, and we must all be prepared.

A warning may come quite unexpectedly.

We will now tell you what to do if a warning sounds when you are at home, and then we will explain what to do if you are out of doors.

First, if you are at home. If attack is imminent you will hear the attack sound like this:

The Attack Warning

So take cover at once. Send your young children to the fallout room, then go quickly and turn off the gas and electricity at the mains. Close down stoves, damp down fires, shut windows and draw curtains. Then go to your fallout room and stay there.

If the fallout warning sounds are heard they will be like these:

The Fall-out WarningThe Fall-out WarningThe Fall-out Warning

You should now move yourself and your family to the safest area in your fallout room. That is you should get inside your inner refuge and stay there. After two days the danger from fallout will get less, but don't take any risks by contact with it. The longer you stay in your refuge the better it will be for you. Listen to your radio. Stay where you are and keep listening to your radio.

Now this is what you should do if you are out of doors when the warning sounds. Take cover at once when you hear the attack sound.

The Attack Warning

If you cannot reach home in ten minutes take cover in the nearest building. If there is no building nearby try to find some solid cover. If there is no solid cover, lie flat in a ditch or a hole and cover your head, face and hands as fast as you can with some of your clothes.

If you hear the fallout warning:

The Fall-out WarningThe Fall-out WarningThe Fall-out Warning

Seek the nearest and best cover as quickly as you can, but before entering the building or cover, brush or shake off any fallout dust you may have picked up, and get rid of it. Change your outer clothing if you can. Stay under cover.

When the all clear sounds, like this:

The All Clear

It means that you are safe from attack or fallout for the time being, and that you can go out again, but keep listening for further warnings, or to your radio for further advice.

If you leave your home, your local authority may take it over for homeless families. And, if you move, the authorities in the new place will not help you with food, accomodation or other essentials. You are better off in your own home. Stay there.

If anyone dies while you are kept in your fallout room, move the body to another room in the house. Label the body with name and address, and cover it as tightly as possible in polythene, paper, sheets or blankets. If, however, you've had a body in the house for more than five days *and* if it is safe to go outside, then you should bury the body for the time being in a trench or cover it with earth, and mark the spot of the burial.

neongenesis816

Thanx, I was wondering what to do.

Th(E)an(SWER) [E]x(amines), I[mmediate] wa[r]s(ITUATION) w[hich]o[bviously]n(either)d(o)e(veryone)ri[sks]n[OW]g
  • what to do{do}.