News:

PD.com: Trimming your hair in accordance with the anarchoprimitivist lifestyle

Main Menu

In other news...

Started by Suu, October 23, 2009, 08:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Restaurant closed again for the weekend, which means I'm down $250 at least again...Boss poored half the bottle of Gosling's into a cup and then topped with Diet Coke for me.

...When he wasn't looking I took 2 Dixie Blackened Voodoo bottles that are now in my fridge chillin'.

Called mom, she transferred me monies.

My brother called me fat and said that he wants to kill roommates, but that if he's the one that foots the bill to fly me down for Christmas, I'm not coming back to Rhode Island. He will pay for my permanent move back to Florida only.

General Stuart comes home tomorrow.

I'm drunk because i started drinking at 11am and having stopped and thinking about destroying things.

ASK ME ANYTHING
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Anything?

Would you like to trade problems?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 23, 2009, 08:13:26 PM
Anything?

that depends. can you afford to pay your bills at least?

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Also, you know it's bad when I turn to HERBERT to check on me.  :aaa:

So Herb calls me today while he has a break at work like, "WTF? Are you okay? Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch? lolololololol

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on October 23, 2009, 08:13:50 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 23, 2009, 08:13:26 PM
Anything?

that depends. can you afford to pay your bills at least?

For the present.  I am also now receiving 3 emails per hour from that senior exec I boffed.  They are a little deranged, and this whole thing will explode very shortly.

So the answer to your question is "maybe".

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on October 23, 2009, 08:15:20 PM
Also, you know it's bad when I turn to HERBERT to check on me.  :aaa:

So Herb calls me today while he has a break at work like, "WTF? Are you okay? Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch? lolololololol

You have my number, Suu.

Suu

Well, originally I called him looking for a ride home so I wouldn't have to wait 2 hours for my next bus but I didn't leave a message, so he called me back to make sure I was okay and when I told him what went down he wanted to make sure I wasn't about to go killing people.

Fortunately my boss gave me a lot of rum instead. Then I spent money at the RISD Store, which I have a bad habit of doing.

And you don't want to talk to me today Rog, I've been a blubbering mess. If it wasn't for the fact that my mom was able to transfer me money, I'd be fucked and so would GS, because he's relying on me to give him gas money for the way back to VT on Sunday. WHICH WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN A FUCKING PROBLEM OFF OF A FRIDAY DOUBLE AND A SATURDAY NIGHT BECAUSE I WOULD HAVE MADE BETWEEN 250 AND 400 BUCKS BETWEEN THE SHIFTS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Fucking hell, I feel for you, Suu! :(

I'm in a bad bit myself. Problem with what I do is I need steady hands, so I can't work when I'm so stressed and adrenalized I'm shaking. And the lawyer is $300/hr. :(
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Captain Utopia

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 23, 2009, 08:16:33 PM
For the present.  I am also now receiving 3 emails per hour from that senior exec I boffed.  They are a little deranged, and this whole thing will explode very shortly.
Sounds like sexual harassment to me.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: fictionpuss on October 24, 2009, 12:30:55 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 23, 2009, 08:16:33 PM
Sounds like sexual harassment to me.

She would disappear him. This is an oil exec we're talking about.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."