News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

just in case you thought things weren't dumb enough already.

Started by Mangrove, March 05, 2006, 03:09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mangrove

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Those parents would crap their pants if they saw the books we have.  We  have 2 different books about the difference between boys and girls and there are pictures of naked people.  No homosexual penguins though :roll:  This proves people are idiots.  Sometimes I think I should become a librarian so that someone would actually tell these people to fuck off.

Mangrove

Quote from: fnordiscordia
Quote from: Pope T.Mangrove xviihttp://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060304/ap_on_re_us/brf_book_flap

:lol:

i'm glad you all liked that. i'll have to look for a link (there may or may not be one) but on the local Faux news here they had a woman in California(?) who was a school teacher. she was also very heavily into animal rights and..........

.......wanted the curious george book removed from school reading lists.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

The Good Reverend Roger

Mad props to the librarian.

1.  The book didn't get pulled, and

2.  The librarian moved the book to the NON-FICTION section, and the Jebus freaks were mollified!  This is TOO good. :lol:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

DJRubberducky

Well, yeah, because what kid in their right mind ever reads something out of the non-fiction section when there are all the shiny brightly colored books in the fiction section? ;)
- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

I found my son's Dr Ruth book in his bed, hidden in the covers.  I asked if he was looking at the naked people and he laughed and said yeah.   :lol:

Toots

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of AlchemyI found my son's Dr Ruth book in his bed, hidden in the covers.  I asked if he was looking at the naked people and he laughed and said yeah.   :lol:

:lol:
I'm laughing, but it's a laugh of impatience.

If you can take the hot lead enema, then you can cast the first stone[/b]
Lenny Bruce

hooplala

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of AlchemyI found my son's Dr Ruth book in his bed, hidden in the covers.  I asked if he was looking at the naked people and he laughed and said yeah.   :lol:

Your son is jerking off to Dr. Ruth?!

El, there aren't many things I would describe as abnormal, but . . .
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Quote from: Baron von Hoopla

Your son is jerking off to Dr. Ruth?!

El, there aren't many things I would describe as abnormal, but . . .

It's a little kids book, he is five, if he is jerking off to naked cartoon pictures he has a long way to go.   :lol:   There are no naked pic's of Dr Ruth  :roll:

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Well, as far as I know, he hasn't found hid dad's Penthouse collection  :lol:  That'll be next I'm sure.

MechaHobo

gay penguins...that sounds like a sitcom idea to me!
I DON'T LIKE YOU

AT ALL