News:

If you can't abuse it, it's not power.

Main Menu

Rev Roger Epistle#3: How do YOU make it through the night?

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 13, 2003, 11:23:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev Thwack

no we're not... some of us are shapeshifting aliens that are nothing but a figment of the combined imaginations from this board.... well, ok, one of us is that.
My balls itch...

SMFabal

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: Malgrinand tell myself that everything will be okay because there *are* other thinking people in the world.  Somewhere.

Optimist!  We're all robots.
Actually, I'm a Vampire. Although I never have figured out why I tan so well ...
SMFabal, High Pope of CoCK, PSP, CW, KSC, FP, GH, MORBJ

Q: How serious are you about this whole "Discordian" thing?
A: A blue fish Tuesday!
Q: No really, it this, like, deeply philosphical, or just a huge joke?
A: Yes.

Anonymous

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerOptimist!  We're all robots.

Quote from: Rev Thwackno we're not... some of us are shapeshifting aliens that are nothing but a figment of the combined imaginations from this board.... well, ok, one of us is that.

Quote from: SMFabalActually, I'm a Vampire. Although I never have figured out why I tan so well ...

<sigh>  There goes that illusion.

Trollax

Quote from: SMFabal
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: Malgrinand tell myself that everything will be okay because there *are* other thinking people in the world.  Somewhere.

Optimist!  We're all robots.
Actually, I'm a Vampire. Although I never have figured out why I tan so well ...

I'm a destiny that can't be chased and a choice that cannot be made... Go figure... I am an impossibility in every sense of the word... But then so is she...