News:

CAN'T A BROTHER GET A LITTLE PEACE?

Main Menu

The rants...

Started by Irreverend Hugh, KSC, March 02, 2006, 08:04:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

or at least this round of them have been placed into their own Volume number 2, for those who like that sort of thing.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Cain

Are you going to get anyone to pdf these, like the last batch?  I'm trying to get pdf copies of everyones rants on here, and I could do it myself, but wondered if you had any plans.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: CainAre you going to get anyone to pdf these, like the last batch?  I'm trying to get pdf copies of everyones rants on here, and I could do it myself, but wondered if you had any plans.

Gnimbley did the last batch. Maybe he'd be up to doing this batch. I'd do it, but it would be quite some time before the pdf was ready.

Zurtok Khan

*stabs Hugh, repeatedly*
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

l0c0dantes

If ya dont mind me askin, wheres batch 1?

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

<stabs and then stakes Zurtok>

<waits for fnordy to set Zurty on fire>

Shibboleet The Annihilator

*sets everyone on fire*

Zurtok Khan

GOODNESS, GRACIOUS, GREAT BALLS OF FIRE!
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Your balls on fire again?

I told you to stop mixing your fluids with those Tiajuana hookers.

Zurtok Khan

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSCYour balls on fire again?

No, they were Salazorian Hookers.

Geesh.
Resistance is Fertile.

-Mark Twain

-Mark Twain

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Zurtok Khan
Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSCYour balls on fire again?

No, they were Salazorian Hookers.

Geesh.

Sucks to be you. You should stick with Bhutanese, mang. They clean.

cepholapod jesus

eh, its all better than thai hookers. that nail game is a bitch.
Quote from: pocketsit's like putting on crampons and trying to walk through a room full of puppies.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: cepholapod jesuseh, its all better than thai hookers. that nail game is a bitch.

The nail game is divine. SHut yer whining.

cepholapod jesus

oh no dont get me wrong, the game itself is awsome. but playing against thai hookers sucks. they kick your ass.
Quote from: pocketsit's like putting on crampons and trying to walk through a room full of puppies.