News:

i mean, pardon my english but this, the life i'm living is ww1 trench warfare.

Main Menu

The principles of binder

Started by Z³, January 31, 2003, 10:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dogmatic Commandements of Binderian:

1. I am the Lord your (fucking) Bizzle, thou shalt have no other Kizzle Bizzles besides xDA BINDx.

2. Honor my fucking sweetness

3. Honor my thousands of Nicknames

4. Keep Sacred the Arm Pump

5. AEHHHHH (laugh)!

6. Thou shalt not Spin-Kick thy neighbor, unless he's not fucking sweet

7. Dude, you gotta be all smooth & shit if you want bitchez

8. Dude, don't get fucking caught creepin' 'n shit.

9. Only take what is fucking sweet, or what may provide you with additional sweetness, any other things will be Jhor upon your Wheel of Sweetness

10. Don't cop another man's sweetness, unless you can knock him out with one spin-kick.

If we all followed the example set by Lord Bizzle, we would have 300% more sweetness, 126.7% more spin-kicking, & about 412% more laid-backness.

"Be fucking sweet unto others, as you would have them be fucking sweet unto you, dude"

I am the binder that is binder that is sweet, I am the binder that is not binder that is not sweet. I am the binder that is not binder, and I am totally sweet, dude.

Poib

im more of a salt kinda guy myself  :roll:

Spoon E. Gee

anything that gets more spin kicking is good with me....

would that also work when ninjas flip out and kill people?
damn my sig is still out of date....

Yes, because ninjas are totally sweet.

And by totally sweet, I mean totally awesome.

My favorite principle of the binderian is # 9

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

I love #2 the best. But then again I am a filth--er-- an earthy pagan.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

There are a couple of them that dont make a lot of sense unless you are familiar with the workings of the Kizzle Bizzle.

Keith Binder sounds like a wookie when he laughs.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Where can I find more from the Kizzle Bizzle?

He's a friend of mine, he lives in Omaha and is a mild celebrity. He's got lots of tattoos, and he cant hold a job. You can almost always find him drinking a 2 liter of Doctor Pepper. He is straight edge. He really likes comic books ("Dude... Wolverine is fucking sweet!", "Dude... Batman is fucking edge dude!")

He uses the word "Dude" a lot.

KB is really tall, and really hairy, and he laughs like a wooky.

KB is the messiah of a new religion.

We mock him incessantly.

I think, perhaps, the Church of the Binder needs to release some religious texts.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Most of the religious text on Keith Binder is from the various incarnations of the 402 Hardcore boards.

I'll try and dig some of it up.

Somewhere we have a list of his nicknames. (most of them are pretty stupid, like "Couch Fucker".)

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Holy Baby Shit!
Couch Fucking? Isn't that the way to banish an avatar of Eris from your life?

He defends himself by saying that even though his erect penis was in the couch, he didnt actually "fuck" the couch. Most people still mock him for this, though it occured several years ago.

On the other hand, there is another person I know who actually did go "all the way" with said couch. I wont get into that.

That sort of thing is semi-common here... at least amongst Francis Rhoe (who goes all the way).

Another person I know lit his own testicles on fire, twice! Now that I think of it, I know a lot of Jack-Asses.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Is there something to that? I seem to recall an old hermetic tract which equated furniture fucking with the rise of Christianity. This land being, sadly, under the influence of Christianity, I wonder...

Well... heres what binder had to say in his defense.

Quote from: XpositivelypositiveXFor the last time:  Wake up.  Have a hard-on.  Roll over.  Went into couch.  Thought about it for a minute then thought "wow this is incredibly retarded".  Took a shower and jerked off.  

Everyone needs to fuck off and make fun of the kid that "gets so much ass" yet still feels the need to SEEK OUT A COUCH TO FUCK FOR 15 FUCKING MINUTES UNTIL HE BLOWS HIS LOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU ALL!!!

This is after people were trying to figure out what his nicknames were, and Couch Fucker was brought up.

Honestly, I think he has tons more nicknames.

Binderclese
Lord Bindermeyer
Bindiana Jones and the Temple of DUDE! (and/or SWEET!)
Bindocalypse Now
etc...