News:

Remember, its all a sociological experiment.  "You are doing exactly as I planned. My god you are all so predictable."  Repeat until you believe it.

Main Menu

Chaos Magic

Started by Slarti, November 16, 2003, 01:05:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slothrop23

yeah i just read he didnt start it. i do have a history of being the wrongest man in the multiverse.
Wind turbines.

I'm a big fan

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Thelema is not creepy. Prairie Squid are creepy.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

eumaas

Quote from: St. Hugh, KSCThelema is not creepy. Prairie Squid are creepy.
I dunno, it's pretty creepy if you ask me.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: eumaas
I dunno, it's pretty creepy if you ask me.

Notice I said that Thelema wasn't creepy. But the thelemites are pretty fucking creepy. So I know where you are coming from.

eumaas

Quote from: St. Hugh, KSCNotice I said that Thelema wasn't creepy. But the thelemites are pretty fucking creepy. So I know where you are coming from.
Oh, sorry. Yes, that's what I meant.

The Good Reverend Roger

Well, I think you're just on some kind of judgemental trip, mister.

What a man does with his prairie squid is his business, and his business alone.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

As long as it's not with my prairie squid, it's all good then.

Slarti

by the way, does anyone know if Peter J. Carroll is still alive?

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Slarti the Name Changer !by the way, does anyone know if Peter J. Carroll is still alive?

noep i shot him. all hsi somebodyness, and all my nobodyness! i couldn;t take it anymore so i put a peaice of lead in his head....

wait second, peter j. caroll? never heard of him. :P
Hell is other people.

eumaas

A good spell of summoning cop is to play John Zorn's "Classic Guide to Strategy" at maximum volume with all the windows open around midnight.

Malaul

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomThis is a really good point. Chaos means no set patterns.
I once made an attempt to document the spells I used....write them all down...write down the visible results, if any. But it proved to be counterproductive, as what worked one time didn't work the next. Now I just go with the flow and each piece of magick is different.

I gotta agree
I startted writting thigns out , then was suprised when it didnt go as well the next time.
This was before I groked Miss Eris and her sneaky ways. so now I jsut dont ever bother writting it out
there is no point
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Horab
Quote from: Slarti the Name Changer !by the way, does anyone know if Peter J. Carroll is still alive?

noep i shot him. all hsi somebodyness, and all my nobodyness! i couldn;t take it anymore so i put a peaice of lead in his head....

wait second, peter j. caroll? never heard of him. :P

Nope.Some of his selves are still alive.

Malaul

thought you said elves forra second there

Phew
Coito ergo sum
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Horab Fibslager

well tehni'll get his selves and his elves!

teh balsted little pointy eared curkly shoed bastards! tehy'll all die fiery, excruciatingly painful deaths!
Hell is other people.

Malaul

but but but
who will make the toys?
Coito ergo sum