News:

Testimonial: "It's just honestly sad that a place like this exists"

Main Menu

I see the Goth - A poem

Started by Cain, April 30, 2006, 09:54:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Whenever I see some kid dressed in black acting snobby because he listens to shit bands no-one else has heard of, I see the Goth

When I see another copycat version of the Columbine shooting done by some dipshit in a black trenchcoat, I see the Goth

When I see young kids kidnapped and killed as part of Satanic rituals, I see the work of the Goth

Whenever I cant get into the rock night at the Union bar because some dipshit started a fight, I see the Goth

When I see the ruined remains of the city of Rome, heart of the empire, I see the work of the Goth

When I see people denounce others as being conformist scum while they all dress in the same black clothing, listen to the same music and wear make up, I see the Goth

When I see a stupid shitty Myspace site that is so heavily and badly modded it crashes my browser and I lose my work, I see the Goth

When I see a trashed gig venue for some half decent bands, I see the work of the Goth

Whenever I see an angry person dressed in head to toe black and wearing white make up complaining that people label and stare at them, I see the Goth

Cain

Fuck you guys, this was genius.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

faust

I enjoyed it. If I can, I will print it of and make sure the kids on paul street (goth club hangout) have to see it all day everyday.

Triple Zero

maybe i miss the point, but except for the last bit it's not really exclusively about Goths

(yeah and the Rome ruins thing)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

It's a reference to an old FC troll.

PopeTom

That is such a shitty poem I think you have just become an honorary Goth.

-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Ten Ton Mantis on June 07, 2007, 07:52:22 AM
It's a reference to an old NAZI SYMPATHYZER troll.

Fixed, for 60+ years inaccuracy.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

So am I but my cousin is jewish so he can teleport me around, giving me a definitive advantage.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Ten Ton Mantis on June 07, 2007, 08:59:16 AM
So am I but my cousin is jewish so he can teleport me around, giving me a definitive advantage.

But Ezra KNOWS the Joo.

Idem

Ezra knows how to joooooooooooooo