News:

PD.com - you don't even believe in nihilism anymore

Main Menu

List of Discordian books

Started by Cain, May 09, 2006, 01:53:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Principia Discordia Snake edition in paperback: :D :D :D

(the new hardback is still in the pipeline)

UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/140925674X?ie=UTF8&tag=purc-21&linkCode=as2&camp=1634&creative=19450&creativeASIN=140925674X

USA: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/140925674X?ie=UTF8&tag=paratanameofe-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=140925674X

Yes, thay ARE affiliate links. You don't pay any more than the cover price, so are you gonna bust my balls for getting a few cents out of Amazon?

If you want to give me a bigger chunk of cash, buy from Lulu, they give me a bigger slice. ;) http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/principia-discordia/4354893?productTrackingContext=center_search_results
Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

LMNO

Even though I already have a copy (yellow Loopamaniac edition), and I don't really use it anymore, I'm really considering getting one.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

YAY! Glad to see the best edition EVER back on the shelves, so to speak!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

tjg92

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Don Coyote

Is it a good sign that the Army blocked the link in the OP?

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Jimmy Chitwood

Quote from: First City Hustle on September 22, 2006, 02:59:46 PM
no, you can NOT suggest some more of RAW's lame-ass hippie shitfest books.

Christ, if you wanna throw your money away on something that you obviously don't get (as evidenced  by your willingness to throw your money away on it), at least get the BOTSG or Revelation X or something slightly less puerile.

I really enjoyed reading the Illuminatus Trilogy (it was well worth the $3 off eBay), even though it can be quite confusing at times. I found myself having to re-read pages once in awhile, but I'm glad I stuck with it because it is one of my favorite books now. I would agree that the ending wasn't the greatest... still I can't wait to read it again. Hopefully I will be able to pick up on many thing I missed the first time through.

Anyways... This book basically led me to this site, and having read your responses about Robert Anton Wilson, I am not sure if I will be welcomed here. What's the worst that can happen, right?

LMNO

Over here, we tend to kill our idols.

Or anyone else who we think is getting too much credit.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jimmy Chitwood on October 22, 2010, 11:27:16 AM
Anyways... This book basically led me to this site, and having read your responses about Robert Anton Wilson, I am not sure if I will be welcomed here. What's the worst that can happen, right?

Tumors on your neck and strange puncture marks up and down your back.
Molon Lube

Telarus

Yah, most of us like RAW's work, but are still completely willing to make fun of it.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

the last yatto

Jimmy read atlas shrugged then tit again
Might want to wash your brain afterwords

Jimmy Chitwood

Quote from: Pēleus on October 23, 2010, 01:43:28 AM
Jimmy read atlas shrugged then tit again
Might want to wash your brain afterwords

I've never heard of it but im sure to look into it. It's always fun to wash ones brain now and again.