News:

Also, i dont think discordia attracts any more sociopaths than say, atheism or satanism.

Main Menu

List of Discordian books

Started by Cain, May 09, 2006, 01:53:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mobius_Null

Cain,
      Will any of the Discordian PDFs be made available ever again on this site?

Cain

On this site?  I don't know, ECH owns the domain now, so its possible, though of course it will likely take a fair bit of work.

I could probably upload most of the books to an online hosting site in the interim, while Synpatyx gets POEE back up, if that will do?

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Cain on November 15, 2007, 06:26:46 PM
On this site?  I don't know, ECH owns the domain now, so its possible, though of course it will likely take a fair bit of work.

I could probably upload most of the books to an online hosting site in the interim, while Synpatyx gets POEE back up, if that will do?

I don't have anything up at theinvisiblecollege.com right now... if you're looking for a spot.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Cain

A backup/mirror sounds like a good idea.  I'll give you what I've got, once it uploads.  Well, the kopyleft material anyway (copyrighted stuff can be obtained in other ways.  PM me for links).

Edit: here we are http://mihd.net/apgbmr

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

I'll pick it up when I get out of class

Triple Zero

how about we post a mihd link to stuff we got in the propaganda directory? posted with title and author would be enough to satisfy most kopyleft, right?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

AFK

It's long overdue but I finally put an order in for Syn's hardback version of the PD.  w00t and what not. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

I'll try to have a front door up for the Invisible College Library by the new year. Currently you can see a list of stuff http://www.theinvisiblecollege.com/library if I'm missing anything or should add anything let me know :)

AFK

So my copy of the beautiful new hardback PD arrived yesterday.  Syn did a masterful job putting it together.  The cover is quite stunning, and the quotes on the back are awesome as well.  Obviously the stuff in between is good too.  Also, thanks to Syn for the thanks from Syn.  Not sure what I did to warrant it but it is appreciated nonetheless.  Now, I just have to decide what to do with my SJGames version.  Or that is, decide which co-worker to give it to. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

FnordJunkie

Quote from: Ratatosk on December 27, 2007, 05:15:55 PM
I'll try to have a front door up for the Invisible College Library by the new year. Currently you can see a list of stuff http://www.theinvisiblecollege.com/library if I'm missing anything or should add anything let me know :)

I believe I have the sole surviving copy of the "Honest Scroll Of Lies". The Goddess licked my Pineal, suggested I join this forum...and offer to donate it to the Invisible College.

barumunk

just wondering, there isnt a BIP document in that library.....why?  :?

"For it is with the mysteries of our religion, as with wholesome pills for the sick, which swallowed whole, have the virtue to cure; but chewed, are for the most part cast up again without effect." Thomas Hobbes

I was always taught to chew everything before i swallow.

Cain

There is, its just under another name.

Also, I suspect Ratatosk would like a copy of the Honest Scroll of Lies.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Cain on January 14, 2008, 06:16:01 PM
There is, its just under another name.

Also, I suspect Ratatosk would like a copy of the Honest Scroll of Lies.

Sounds good to me.

Frater Frankenfurter

I post to .  . .(however not recently) . . .and get most of my stuff from  . .

http://www.chaosmatrix.org/

as far as both discordia and chaos magick . . .

(Oh by the way, this is my second post and I would just like to say that I nearly teared up when I found your message board.  There are just too damn few of the discordia boards.  Thank Eris  . . .All Hail Discordia . . .)

FNORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lulz:
Blessed are they that run around in circles, for they shall be known as wheels.

Those students who have become one with the universe will be allowed to go on and become two with the universe.

Triple Zero

hi, could you stop doing the thing with the three dots and the spaces ( .  . . )  please?

thanks.

we might be discordians, but we're not discordians !
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.