News:

If it quacks like a sociopath, but also ponders its own sociopathy, it's probably just an asshole.

Main Menu

List of Discordian books

Started by Cain, May 09, 2006, 01:53:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zarathustrasbastardson

because its only the truth

'The Complete Works Of William Blake"

Is about as discordian as they come (for all you revolutionaries out there)

Also National Lampoon circa late 70s & early 80s

& if you have the time: The Brothers Karamazov

then there's Burroughs, but you have weed out the flaming homosexual shit...
... unless you're into that...

and then ther'es Andy Kaufman.. I don't sure if he wrote any books..

chaos is truth
radiate better

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on October 21, 2012, 09:23:58 PM

:ohboy:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

zarathustrasbastardson

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 21, 2012, 09:29:26 PM
Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on October 21, 2012, 09:23:58 PM

:ohboy:

Honestly brother yellow: you have a fetish for getting the shit kicked out of you by smaller dudes (and perhaps dudettes)
.. I can't explain it to you, I don't know what your reasons are:  Maybe you had a big brother(sister) who kicked the shit out of you, or maybe you had a little brother(sister) who you kicked the shit out of... in any event, its obviously pathological, and a a few years in psychotherapy would set you straight.

Check out the works of Chas Adams..

chaos is truth
radiate better

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on October 21, 2012, 09:54:41 PM

Honestly brother yellow: you have a fetish for getting the shit kicked out of you by smaller dudes (and perhaps dudettes)
.. I can't explain it to you, I don't know what your reasons are:  Maybe you had a big brother(sister) who kicked the shit out of you, or maybe you had a little brother(sister) who you kicked the shit out of... in any event, its obviously pathological, and a a few years in psychotherapy would set you straight.

Check out the works of Chas Adams..

:lulz:

Thanks, Sigmund.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

The really fun thing about Zara is that he has never actually had an original thought of his own.  Everything he posts is an appeal to authority involving RAW, etc.

Poor little pinkboy.

zarathustrasbastardson

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 21, 2012, 09:58:43 PM
The really fun thing about Zara is that he has never actually had an original thought of his own.  Everything he posts is an appeal to authority involving RAW, etc.

Poor little pinkboy.

Because Wilson wrote on and on about Andy Kaufman

But now I realize you're just trying to pick a fight..
You must have had some f'n childhood...
now gaze into the spiral...............
chaos is truth
radiate better

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on October 22, 2012, 12:19:04 AM
Quote from: Man Yellow on October 21, 2012, 09:58:43 PM

Poor little pinkboy.

Because Wilson wrote on and on about Andy Kaufman

I guess you missed the "etc" part.  Which would include Kaufman.

You're just a walking megaphone, right?  Mindlessly repeating whatever Official Discordians™ say.

zarathustrasbastardson

Boy...

There you go..

The Muslims got hijacked too..

Go drink some of your black gold..

And watch for how long you point the finger.. one day it might get pointed back at you..
chaos is truth
radiate better

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on October 22, 2012, 12:32:22 AM
The Muslims got hijacked too..

I am the cancer that is killing Discordianism.

Everything was perfect before I wrecked it.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Man Green on October 22, 2012, 01:19:50 AM
:lulz: Are you on drugs?

The black gold thing is great.  I am EVIL because I work for an oil company.  He is not evil for using our product.

Also, he doesn't believe that I have to pay at the pump like everyone else.  No, I just back the car up to the refinery and take what I like.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Look out, Roger, he's going to SHOW YOU! and also TAKE YOU DOWN! for the people.  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Man Green on October 22, 2012, 04:49:59 AM
Look out, Roger, he's going to SHOW YOU! and also TAKE YOU DOWN! for the people.  :lulz:

Well, SOMEONE has to end my REIGN OF TERRORTM.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 22, 2012, 04:51:37 AM
Quote from: Man Green on October 22, 2012, 04:49:59 AM

Well, SOMEONE has to end my REIGN OF TERRORTM.

And mind lazors. Don't forget mind lazors.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Zara, I'm still waiting for you to kick the shit out of something.

Here ya go:

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division