Started by Cain, May 09, 2006, 01:53:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zarathustrasbastardson

Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on October 22, 2012, 12:32:22 AM
Boy...

There you go..

The Muslims got hijacked too..

Go drink some of your black gold..

And watch for how long you point the finger.. one day it might get pointed back at you..

Yellow... Only someone who claims to be innocuous while reaping the benefit of their rape and murder of untold billions and then kavetching about how they "too" 'have to pay at the pump' can be considered the utter and complete negative influence on society (not to mention the ultimate hypocrite)... unless you work for the oil industry as a proponent as to how to stop the irrevocable harm that you are doing, well there really are no words... Maybe you turn the oil in to pixie dust that offsets all the negative influences of oil... whatever the case may be, I sincerely support you in your plight.. especially the ones that don't turn said billions into wage slaves... and also outright slaves... maybe you work on increasing fuel efficiency.. maybe you don't.. call me a 'hippie' but as soon as you call me that you are a yuppie.. and it disgusts me that I even have to write this, because as we all know, we should all be fueled by the friction of time against space... which, having read the Trilogy, should be powering us all... or did you forget the ending?

eh?

foul brained corrupter of penultimate eviltm

chaos is truth
radiate better

Freeky

What in sweet gibbering fuck.  :lulz:

OMG ROGER AS THE MAINTENANCE MANAGER OF A PLANT OWNED BY AN OIL COMPANY YOU ARE DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR CHANGING THE ENTIRE WORLD'S DEPENDENCE ON OIL AND POWER EVERYTHING WITH COMPLETE AND FIGURATIVE BULLSHIT.  THIS IS YOUR JOB ALONE. WHY ARENT YOU DOING YOUR JOB, ROGER?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on October 23, 2012, 12:36:03 AM
Yellow... Only someone who claims to be innocuous while reaping the benefit of their rape and murder of untold billions and then kavetching about how they "too" 'have to pay at the pump' can be considered the utter and complete negative influence on society (not to mention the ultimate hypocrite)... unless you work for the oil industry as a proponent as to how to stop the irrevocable harm that you are doing, well there really are no words... Maybe you turn the oil in to pixie dust that offsets all the negative influences of oil... whatever the case may be, I sincerely support you in your plight.. especially the ones that don't turn said billions into wage slaves... and also outright slaves... maybe you work on increasing fuel efficiency.. maybe you don't.. call me a 'hippie' but as soon as you call me that you are a yuppie.. and it disgusts me that I even have to write this, because as we all know, we should all be fueled by the friction of time against space... which, having read the Trilogy, should be powering us all... or did you forget the ending?

eh?

But it's perfectly okay for YOU to benefit from oil, of course.  That's different, right?  Using it is fine, and slamming the people who produce it is fine, and there's no fucking hypocrisy there, is there?

And fuck the trilogy.  The ending was James Joyce nonsense for which RAW should have been beaten.  And let me know how well "the friction of time against space" keeps your fucking house warm this winter, and how many miles you get off a fucking tank.

Useless fucking airhead.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on October 23, 2012, 12:53:15 AM
What in sweet gibbering fuck.  :lulz:

OMG ROGER AS THE MAINTENANCE MANAGER OF A PLANT OWNED BY AN OIL COMPANY YOU ARE DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR CHANGING THE ENTIRE WORLD'S DEPENDENCE ON OIL AND POWER EVERYTHING WITH COMPLETE AND FIGURATIVE BULLSHIT.  THIS IS YOUR JOB ALONE. WHY ARENT YOU DOING YOUR JOB, ROGER?

Because I like to run protestors over with a forklift, while spraying hydrocarbons all over the countryside, of course.

Zara's a typical useless fucking hippie.  He wants all the benefits of society, so that he can scream about how those benefits arrive, either in the form of oil, or food, or anything else.

He is the ULTIMATE spoiled & entitled American.  He's a damn CARICATURE.

And he's been posting here on and off for 7 years, so it isn't like he's some 16 year old that hasn't figured things out yet.  He's had years, and he still acts like a petulant child.

"WE CAN FUEL OURSELVES WITH THE FRICTION OF TIME AGAINST SPACE!"
\
:hippie:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Freeky

It's good for a laugh, though. He really believes this crap, that you are actually evil because you work for big oil, and that he's Got It, For Real, The Secret of the Universe.

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on October 23, 2012, 01:06:20 AM
It's good for a laugh, though. He really believes this crap, that you are actually evil because you work for big oil, and that he's Got It, For Real, The Secret of the Universe.

Sure.  And that his USING oil is okay, but PRODUCING it isn't.

Because oil should only be squeezed out of fresh unicorn turds.

Freeky

zarathustrasbastardson

I don't know who to quote, but I'll sum it up like this:

"Kennedy had it coming to him"
chaos is truth
radiate better

zarathustrasbastardson

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 23, 2012, 12:56:21 AM

eh?

But it's perfectly okay for YOU to benefit from oil, of course.  That's different, right?  Using it is fine, and slamming the people who produce it is fine, and there's no fucking hypocrisy there, is there?

And fuck the trilogy.  The ending was James Joyce nonsense for which RAW should have been beaten.  And let me know how well "the friction of time against space" keeps your fucking house warm this winter, and how many miles you get off a fucking tank.

Useless fucking airhead.

There is no emoticon for this...

Inspecta Deck fool..
chaos is truth
radiate better

Freeky

Ah, he's clearly herping his derp.

zarathustrasbastardson

Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on October 23, 2012, 01:16:24 AM
Quote from: Man Yellow on October 23, 2012, 12:56:21 AM

eh?

Useless fucking airhead.

There is no emoticon for this...

Inspecta Deck fool..

And yes, we all do have a choice.. One has a choice as to how one would invest their time.. you obviously have chosen wrong,, and are taking discordia with it..

Now lets all beat up the ghost of Robert Anton Wilson...

(and I'm the idiot)
chaos is truth
radiate better

Freeky

You're seriously a moron.   :lulz:

Freeky

I've never even read RAW. I was under the impression I wasn't missing much.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on October 23, 2012, 01:13:40 AM
I don't know who to quote, but I'll sum it up like this:

"Kennedy had it coming to him"

Not getting shot in the head is a matter of personal responsibility.