News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

List of Discordian books

Started by Cain, May 09, 2006, 01:53:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on October 23, 2012, 01:22:36 AM
I've never even read RAW. I was under the impression I wasn't missing much.

He had an interesting way of rephrasing Thornley and Leary...But he always tried to be James Joyce at the end of each book series, so you're like "I read 400 pages for THIS?"
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on October 23, 2012, 01:18:30 AM
And yes, we all do have a choice.. One has a choice as to how one would invest their time.. you obviously have chosen wrong,, and are taking discordia with it..

Now lets all beat up the ghost of Robert Anton Wilson...

(and I'm the idiot)

1.  Yes, I invest mine making sure shit works.  You invest yours whining about shit working, while you use that shit.  You are the very definition of a hypocrite, and an entitled tard.

2.  I am the cancer that is killing Discordia, yes, I know. 

3.  You dig him up, and I'll bring the engineer boots.

4.  Yes.  You are the idiot.  However, you give me something to hate (you), which means I'm more pleasant to PDers and homeless people.  So you have that going for you.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

And now he's lurking logged out.   :lulz:

AND THE HEATHENS WERE SHAMED!
\
:walken:

zarathustrasbastardson

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 23, 2012, 01:30:29 AM
Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on October 23, 2012, 01:22:36 AM
I've never even read RAW. I was under the impression I wasn't missing much.

He had an interesting way of rephrasing Thornley and Leary...But he always tried to be James Joyce at the end of each book series, so you're like "I read 400 pages for THIS?"

well, shyeah! duh!  I mean like, y'know?!
chaos is truth
radiate better

zarathustrasbastardson

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 23, 2012, 01:33:04 AM
And yes, we all do have a choice.. One has a choice as to how one would invest their time.. you obviously have chosen wrong,, and are taking discordia with it..

(and I'm the idiot)

1.  Yes, I invest mine making sure shit works.  You invest yours whining about shit working, while you use that shit.  You are the very definition of a hypocrite, and an entitled tard.

4.  Yes.  You are the idiot.  However, you give me something to hate (you), which means I'm more pleasant to PDers and homeless people.  So you have that going for you.

where do I mail the check?

eh?
chaos is truth
radiate better

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on October 23, 2012, 01:37:14 AM
Quote from: Man Yellow on October 23, 2012, 01:33:04 AM

(and I'm the idiot)

where do I mail the check?

eh?

You're actually a schizo, aren't you?  Serious question.

zarathustrasbastardson

[/quote]

You're actually a schizo, aren't you?  Serious question.
[/quote]

"I'm not mad man! I'm ill!"

(paraphrased from the principia)

+ and on your end of the court... its probably better if you address your anger issues sooner rather than later, than rambling down this wormhole until you implode +

*it will make the wifey happy*

chaos is truth
radiate better

zarathustrasbastardson

Best to you all..

Now we have a battle of ideals at our doorstep  :fnord:
chaos is truth
radiate better

Freeky

Guess what dude.

Your blind adherence to and quotation of the PD has marked you as no different than Pat Robertson or Newt Gingrich.

Good job, greyface
:lulz:

Don Coyote

Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on October 23, 2012, 01:58:21 AM
Guess what dude.

Your blind adherence to and quotation of the PD has marked you as no different than Pat Robertson or Newt Gingrich.

Good job, greyface
:lulz:

You, miss, owe me a beer for that. :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on October 23, 2012, 01:48:26 AM

"I'm not mad man! I'm ill!"

(paraphrased from the principia)

+ and on your end of the court... its probably better if you address your anger issues sooner rather than later, than rambling down this wormhole until you implode +

*it will make the wifey happy*

The "wifey" likes me angry.  She's angry, too.  And she particularly hates people who refer to women by cutsey names like "wifey".

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on October 23, 2012, 01:52:09 AM
Best to you all..

Now we have a battle of ideals at our doorstep  :fnord:

Who's this "our"?

You have a fucking mouse in your pocket?

zarathustrasbastardson

To: All of the above

Re: Your mindnumbing baseless superiority complex

...You played yourself again...

chaos is truth
radiate better

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on October 23, 2012, 03:35:58 AM
To: All of the above

Re: Your mindnumbing baseless superiority complex

...You played yourself again...

Um, yeah.  In your head, I am sure the debate went your way.

Stupid hippie.