zarathustrasbastardson

Quote from: Prince Glittersnatch III on November 13, 2012, 04:31:09 PM
Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on November 13, 2012, 09:46:51 AM
Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on November 13, 2012, 08:21:14 AM
Quote from: Prince Glittersnatch III on November 13, 2012, 06:05:31 AM
Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on November 12, 2012, 11:50:38 PM
And 'prince glittersnatch'

:argh!:

Vagina of a pusillanimity of a being thou be, back to your hole of things and fear!  You are no more than an indolent teenager :fnord:

God dammit this is start,ing to creep me out.

I think you got some Roger on you at some point, and this one has confused itself about who runs the mind lazors.  <facetious
:sad:  <earnest
Check his gdmned signature :argh!:

I put a notch on my pistol every time someone falls for that.  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

So I assumed, but from your blatant show of cowardice when it came down to it: you should be labled 'pusilanimous mongrel who feels and looks guilty after taking a poop'

Really dog, aim higher  :sad:
chaos is truth
radiate better

hooplala

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 13, 2012, 04:08:23 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on November 13, 2012, 03:24:20 PM
Sometimes discordians depress me.

He's not all there, Hoops.

Meh, not even just this guy... that whole dog and pony show... sometimes its funny and then sometimes.  Christ.  It's like you know when people make fun of Catholics for worshipping statues of weeping virgins and incense and rosaries and yakkity yak?  That.  These guys and their pentabarfs, and their flax, and good god... and the funny thing is they talk about menus and whether or not they are edible, meanwhile MEANWHILE they are photocopying the menu and microwaving that photocopy, slapping a little hot sauce on it, and chowing the fuck down.

And the Concordia Blog still gets emails from people "correcting" it... almost weekly.  It makes me realize I never really tried hard enough with that thing... 
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on November 13, 2012, 09:12:45 PM

Meh, not even just this guy... that whole dog and pony show... sometimes its funny and then sometimes.  Christ.  It's like you know when people make fun of Catholics for worshipping statues of weeping virgins and incense and rosaries and yakkity yak?  That.  These guys and their pentabarfs, and their flax, and good god... and the funny thing is they talk about menus and whether or not they are edible, meanwhile MEANWHILE they are photocopying the menu and microwaving that photocopy, slapping a little hot sauce on it, and chowing the fuck down.

And the Concordia Blog still gets emails from people "correcting" it... almost weekly.  It makes me realize I never really tried hard enough with that thing...

I'd like to get on board with that.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

hooplala

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 13, 2012, 09:15:55 PM

I'd like to get on board with that.

I'll see if I can remember the password and report back.

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

And you're right, by the way. The reason most of us (I believe...I certainly do) come down so hard on pinealists is that they're BORING.  Problem is, like republicans, the worst offenders take that fact to mean they just aren't being pineal ENOUGH.  So they ramp it up.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That blog was one of my favorite things ever.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

zarathustrasbastardson

Quote from: CAKE on November 13, 2012, 09:20:33 PM

go in peace children of cephalapods, I know that the rabble can be overwhelming.. @Cake - its sick!  what folks will/would do to assert their dominance, and then its just a wait 'till the next fix... you're gadmned right its not 'discordianism' its just another offbeat forum (although infamous) where the pcocks go try to display their plumage... like wearing (insert long lamented sports team) merchendise..
unfortunately we are (each and every one of us) somewhat 'there.'
If you really were such a intellectual savant, why don't you go write the follow up to the works of Kafka!? eh?

:sad:Discordia still is the funniest joke of a religion that's been, however.

Sal: I didn't want this number for lunch!  Especially not w/ my phone in it!

waitress: but you said you wanted the salad!

Sal: yes, but I wanted thousand island dressing...

waitress: so there it is...

Sal: where!?

waitress: You now have reserved your one way plane fare to Indonesia

Sal: but what is this charge!?

waitress: that's the add.

Sal: Sh*t!... you got a nickle so I can call my numbers guy?

:oops:
chaos is truth
radiate better

The Good Reverend Roger

For the benefit of those of you who are not mods or admins:

The ignore function is enabled.

zarathustrasbastardson

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 13, 2012, 09:48:39 PM

Really Rev: are y'all that full of yourself?
chaos is truth
radiate better

hooplala

Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on November 13, 2012, 09:46:10 PM

go in peace children of cephalapods, I know that the rabble can be overwhelming.. @Cake - its sick!  what folks will/would do to assert their dominance, and then its just a wait 'till the next fix... you're gadmned right its not 'discordianism' its just another offbeat forum (although infamous) where the pcocks go try to display their plumage... like wearing (insert long lamented sports team) merchendise..
If you really were such a intellectual savant, why don't you go write the follow up to the works of Kafka!? eh?

I'm not sure if you are talking to me, or what. 

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

zarathustrasbastardson

Quote from: Hoopla on November 13, 2012, 11:53:05 PM
Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on November 13, 2012, 09:46:10 PM

I'm not sure if you are talking to me, or what.

No big 'ting ok?  Its not you, its this raw deal!
chaos is truth
radiate better

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on November 13, 2012, 11:24:18 PM

No, it's just that as an admin, I cannot use the ignore function.  I am stuck looking at your insane bullshit every time you slither onto the board.

Please note that we are not joking around here.  This is not some weird form of male e-bonding.  You are an asshole, and I wish something bad would happen to you.  So you'd, you know, shut up.

zarathustrasbastardson

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 14, 2012, 12:21:02 AM

No, it's just that as an admin, I cannot use the ignore function.  I am stuck looking at your insane bullshit every time you slither onto the board.

Please note that we are not joking around here.  This is not some weird form of male e-bonding.  You are an asshole, and I wish something bad would happen to you.  So you'd, you know, shut up.
it kills me that this is still up,
But seriously, Roger, you are no more than a goat sucking on a dildo late-night at the carnival.
I wish it hadn't come to that, but I didn't coin the phrase 'butthurt'
Phew.. glad to get that off my chest,
No wait! I'M NOT I AM I'M NOT MY FAVORITE COLOR IS GREEN,...!!!!!
chaos is truth
radiate better

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on December 09, 2012, 11:33:47 PM

But seriously, Roger, you are no more than a goat sucking on a dildo late-night at the carnival.

My favorite color is SHUT THE FUCK UP! but it's hard to put that on a crayon.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 10, 2012, 01:47:34 AM
Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on December 09, 2012, 11:33:47 PM

My favorite color is SHUT THE FUCK UP! but it's hard to put that on a crayon.

:potd:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."