Main Menu

List of Discordian books

Started by Cain, May 09, 2006, 01:53:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Hey, he came back. 

Wellllcome.

richie

I didn't know you yet, so it's a simple 'welcome'.

I just wanted to add, that the books are available at ohmyeris.com.
They also sell books, but I prefer it as I had troubles contacting poee.co.uk.

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

It's good to have distributed backups of the hard work done by, well me.

LOL
Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

tyrannosaurus vex

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

SPAMMAGE

Principia Discordia Released in Hardback

http://www.principiadiscordia.co.uk

That's right folks. The POEE | UK Resource Centre and our publishing sub-sect Synaptyclypse Generator have finally got our finger out of our asses and published the damned thing.

Here we are in 2007 (or YOLD 3173), forty-eight, or forty-nine years after Mal2 and Omar's Discordian revelations at the hands of the Goddess Eris. Synaptyclypse Generator is proud to present this special edition of the legendary counter-culture classic, the bible of Discordianism. We have spared no cabbage-power in preparing this wonderful hardback edition for your enjoyment and enlightenment. Illuminet disappeared, Loompanics have closed their doors and Ronin have released a mashed up paperback edition. We at Synaptyclypse Generator decided that this wasn't good enough. We wanted our Principia. The real Principia. And what's more, we wanted something special, we wanted it in hardback! Principia Discordia has been republished a number of times over the years, but not since 1976 has it been available to the general public in hardback format. So we took it upon ourselves to produce this edition. We have done the best we could have hoped to ensure a quality and cherishable version of Principia Discordia and hope you fall in love with the Principia Discordia all over again, just as we have.

For this edition, we have included Kerry W. Thornley's introduction to the 1991 Illuminet Press edition and Robert Anton Wilson's Loompanics Unlimited introduction. We include all the material from the last Loompanics printing and any odd bits left over from the Illuminet version. We have closing 'Outroductions' by none other than the Rev.Dr Jon Swabey of Apocrypha Discordia fame and 'crackpot historian,' Adam Gorightly, author of The Prankster and the Conspiracy, The Story of Kerry Thornley and How He Met Oswald and Inspired the Counterculture. It also features the most sumptuously gorgeous cover that any edition has ever had.

Buy your Principia Discordia by clicking on one of the links below, or you can order it at your local book store by giving them the ISBN:

Hardback ISBN 13: 9781846856044

Hardback ISBN 10: 1846856044

Buy from The Book Depository

Buy from Barnes & Noble

Buy from Amazon.com

Buy from Amazon.ca

Buy from Amazon.co.uk

Buy from Amazon.de

Buy from Amazon.fr

Buy from Amazon.co.jp

Buy from Tesco.com

Buy from Diggory Press

Triple Zero

:mittens:

my birthday is still far away but i already know what i'm going to ask
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Thurnez Isa

as soon as i ditch my job for a new one and pay off my credit...
...then ill actually own a physical copy of PD
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

hunter s.durden

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on March 10, 2007, 07:33:36 PM
as soon as i ditch my job for a new one and pay off my credit...
...then ill actually own a physical copy of PD

But it's free online...

If I was going to pay money for a religion, i'd just be a subgenius (better propaganda).
This space for rent.

Cain

A hard copy is always worth having...and the SubG propaganda aint all that, though the first two books are worth buying.

hunter s.durden

Go on youtube and look at their videos...
They pretty much pwn other religions.

I'm converting if I get enough cash for X-day.
This space for rent.

Cain

Seen em.  HIMEOBS could do better.

hunter s.durden

I'd be too scared to watch a HIMEOBS video.
This space for rent.

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Yeah, nice hardbacks are not free online - some people like to decorate their book shelves with pretty things - this is a pretty thing. :)

LMNO

How much is the damn thing, anyway?