PD.com: We're not actually discordians

Main Menu

List of Discordian books

Started by Cain, May 09, 2006, 01:53:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Looks like $30 (£15) with post costs.

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

$25.99/£12.99 + shipping, Amazon Marketplace and other sellers may discount it slightly, but not much as it's POD.

Best UK price is currently The Book Depository: £13.30 with 'free' shipping. Not much in the way of discounts on the US Amazon unfortunately.
Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

Mangrove

syn' - it is pretty. much prettier than the yellow paper loompanics edition i have.

i think your post needed more links & buttons though....i wasn't sure where i was able to purchase from.  :wink:
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

AFK

You can get free shipping if you see something else you wanted to order from Amazon. 
Super-Saver Shipping FTW!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Alchemist

What's everyone's view on "The Psychopath's Bible" - Hyatt and Willis? I had a bit of a drunken Amazon session recently and this turned up along with a few other ones.
It looks ok so far. At least it's given me a break from Dawkin's interminable egofest "The God Delusion"

breathe

I am new to PD as well. I actually stumbled onto it when trying to understand who that bob guy was associated with my first linux distro(slackware).  And then a penpall of mine signed his letters with allways a fnord or 2.. so life led me to the book.. I was reading it at work(a little coffee shop/bookstore) and all my coworkers were like o yah I have heard of discordians they are in this book, one ILLUMINATUS trilogy..  so I picked that up as well.. even though it was lots and lots of nonsense I thought it rocked! I got more involved in it than I did PD.. yet.. I am still a n00b.. I currently enjoying some of RAWs other books as well.. and maybe I am a silly 22 year old hippie.. with strange notions.. but I still would argue that RAW is worthwhile reading.
DO NOT READ THE ABOVE.. IT HAS BEEN POSTED BEFORE.

Thurnez Isa

is "bob" recruiting for us now?

:|
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: breathe on May 11, 2007, 03:07:42 AM
I am new to PD as well. I actually stumbled onto it when trying to understand who that bob guy was associated with my first linux distro(slackware). 

Who?

You mean "Bob"?

http://subgenius.com
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on May 11, 2007, 03:08:40 AM
is "bob" recruiting for us now?

:|

You'd better hope not.  He's been hanging out with a bad crowd.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

breathe

I run into more people who have had a glimpse of bobs everwonderous glowing wonder pipe.. than followers of Eris..    but it shouldnt matter who recruited me right.. all that matters is that I have been found =] 

:fnord:
DO NOT READ THE ABOVE.. IT HAS BEEN POSTED BEFORE.

Cain

Troof.  Besides, you can hold a duel membership, unless you are in Texas.  Welcome dude.

LMNO

Heya Breathe.

Glad to have you around.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

ruffoverlord

Thanks for saring the links with us.
RAW was maybe a hippie but surely outsmarts many non hippies.
I have to say that this label is surely an obsolte on.
STOP WATCHING THAT'S 70 SHOW DUMBASS LOLLL :lulz:
thxs  :lulz: