Previous topic - Next topic

Paroxyst

yay!
i like dancing ^^
sorta[...]
My name is Jessica, if you can read this you're too close

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Jasper

I made both of them up, as intended to illustrate the onomatopoeic quality of the word previously described.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I like the word "bruncture" and plan to start using it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

DORADA

I'm looking for the book of Eris can anyone help me? i'm very interested in that book, but the link doesn't work, Anyone can help me plis?
thank you   :lulz:

Nast

Which book of Eris do you refer to?
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Cain

Cain

Uh oh, someone at Bookchan uploaded the Book of the Subgenius

http://depositfiles.com/en/files/3816844 (18mb)

Thurnez Isa

Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Cain

It honestly wasn't me (I use my screen name over there, in hope one day Anonibraian will ask me to make fuck her gently, or failing that, make me a mod).

DORADA

What·s the matter? I am very happy :lulz:

DORADA

:p :fnord:Thank you very much.

Reverend Loveshade

Quote from: Cain on February 26, 2008, 12:07:15 PM
I think they mean Verthaine's Book of Eris.

http://poee.co.uk/site/component/option,com_rsfiles/task,files.display/path,...Ancient_Erisian_Texts...bookoferis.pdf/Itemid,28/ should get you to where you want to be.

I'll update the links page.

Oddly enough, it says Book of Eris was added there Jan 01,1970, decades before it was even written.  How'd they do that?
"Threats should not be tolerated. They're demeaning, they're violations to human rights and no one deserves them."

-- navkat, 20 June 2007, principiadiscordia.com

Reverend Loveshade

While not exactly a Discordian book, you might want to check out The Prankster and the Conspiracy: The Story of Kerry Thornley and How He Met Oswald and Inspired the Counterculture by Adam Gorightly with an intro by Robert Anton Wilson.  It tells more about the beginnings of Discordianism and the Thornley-Lee Harvey Oswald-John F. Kennedy assassination connection than any book I know.
"Threats should not be tolerated. They're demeaning, they're violations to human rights and no one deserves them."

-- navkat, 20 June 2007, principiadiscordia.com

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Reverend Uncle BadTouch on June 06, 2008, 06:23:07 AM
Quote from: Cain on February 26, 2008, 12:07:15 PM
I think they mean Verthaine's Book of Eris.

http://poee.co.uk/site/component/option,com_rsfiles/task,files.display/path,...Ancient_Erisian_Texts...bookoferis.pdf/Itemid,28/ should get you to where you want to be.

I'll update the links page.

Oddly enough, it says Book of Eris was added there Jan 01,1970, decades before it was even written.  How'd they do that?

:mullet:
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A