News:

Look at the world emptily, and it will gladly return the favor.

Main Menu

Ancient Greeks and Eris

Started by Cain, May 13, 2006, 01:04:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

maybe we've had the Erisian/Discordian split backwards all along?

maybe WE are the Erisians?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cain

Indeed.  I feel this topic needs more ranting upon.

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on October 26, 2006, 08:26:32 PM

Sure we are.  The Original Snub was all about fucking shit up and starting the biggest squabble in history, a model we follow with zest.  I don't get how goddess-worshipping (i.e. pseudopagan) "Erisians" nabbed the name first but I think it's high time we took it back.  It's languishing in the hands of damn dirty hippies, surely an unbearable injustice.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Jasper

Norton Jr

Quote from: Rabid Badger of God on October 26, 2006, 10:20:11 PM

Sure we are.  The Original Snub was all about fucking shit up and starting the biggest squabble in history, a model we follow with zest.  I don't get how goddess-worshipping (i.e. pseudopagan) "Erisians" nabbed the name first but I think it's high time we took it back.  It's languishing in the hands of damn dirty hippies, surely an unbearable injustice.

For Great Justice!!! Shave my armpit hair, my hotdog needs more topings

Idem

Quote from: Norton Jr on December 09, 2006, 07:01:38 AM

YOURE A FUCKING RETARD!

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Let's take 'em both. "Erisians" are pussies.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Norton Jr on December 09, 2006, 07:01:38 AM

For the love of Gawd...SHUT THE FUCK UP!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Annie Blort

Sweet Goddess! You guys know your shit when it comes to Eris! This must be put somewhere permenant.

Anaphaesius Blort
Reverend Ultomato of St. Gulick's Fruerisian Cathedral and Bath House.

http:/fruwillsetyoufree.batcave.net

Cain

Thanks.  A bit of Classical history/poetry and lots of spare time did help....its saved on my hard disk, does that count?

Jasper

I remember this was a good trad-disco primer; I'll read it again.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on January 15, 2007, 06:49:08 PM
He did....over a month ago.

Better late than never, when it comes to hate.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Annie Blort on January 17, 2007, 04:58:53 AM
Sweet Goddess! You guys know your shit when it comes to Eris! This must be put somewhere permenant.

Fuck off, Mal Tertiary.