News:

Remember, its all a sociological experiment.  "You are doing exactly as I planned. My god you are all so predictable."  Repeat until you believe it.

Main Menu

Ask me anything about fending off wild animals.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 19, 2003, 11:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 01, 2007, 10:16:17 PM
Quote from: Fearless Freep on May 01, 2007, 07:49:56 PM
I didn't read this thread, but if I had to fend off a wild animal, I would pull Bear Gryllis out of my pack and let him eat them raw.

:|

needs more duct tape.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Payne on May 01, 2007, 10:18:00 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 01, 2007, 10:16:17 PM
Quote from: Fearless Freep on May 01, 2007, 07:49:56 PM
I didn't read this thread, but if I had to fend off a wild animal, I would pull Bear Gryllis out of my pack and let him eat them raw.

:|

needs more duct tape.

Troof.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cain

Which is better for fending off wild animals: a book by Stephen King or F Scott Fitzgerald?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on June 28, 2008, 07:18:30 PM
Which is better for fending off wild animals: a book by Stephen King or F Scott Fitzgerald?

Depends.  The bear is a low creature, and will most easily be distracted by King.  The North American Prairie Squid, on the other hand, will settle for nothing less than pure Lit-ra-chaw.

Payne

Duct tape one of each to eaither hand.
King for a quick left jab, finish off with a Fitzgerald in the gub.

maphdet

again *lazy git here*

have possums been discussed?

They sure as heck stop in there path when confronted but not sure how to get rid of the little buggers.
I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: maphdet on December 22, 2009, 03:01:30 AM
again *lazy git here*

have possums been discussed?

They sure as heck stop in there path when confronted but not sure how to get rid of the little buggers.

A bazooka.

TGRR,
Knows that's not half of what the vicious little bastards deserve.

Remington

Dear TGRR,

What is the best way to fend off or kill an enraged porcupine the size of a small dog? It's trampling all over my snow and ice. I've had previous encounters with this horrible creature, and it should be noted that:
-It can projectile-fire its quills to a distance of 10 feet.
-Its eyes glow red with a strangely malevolent light.
-Once chasing something, it never ever gives up.

Oh, and without waking the neighbours. They get pissy if they don't get their beauty sleep.
Is it plugged in?

East Coast Hustle

I call :troll:.

Porcupines don't get enraged. They are as tranquil as moonlight on a unicorn fart.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Wondering Monk

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Epimetheus

I have two guinea pigs in the ground in my backyard. In the event of their vengeful return, how can I protect myself?
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Nothing that is worth knowing is to be found here.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."