News:

PD may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.  If PD splits open, do not look directly at resulting goo.  PD is still legal in 14 states.

Main Menu

Ask me anything about fending off wild animals.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 19, 2003, 11:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eumaas

Dylan Thomas' ghost is hanging around and reciting poetry constantly. I can't get any sleep, and he keeps eating and drinking everything in the house when I'm away. How can I get rid of him?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: HotsumaUm...how do I deal with a rabid, steroid enraged, grizzly bear?...help...fast...

http://espn.go.com/outdoors/conservation/news/2003/1118/1664798.html

And that guy's like 61 years old.  And all he had was a knife.  I told him to use duct tape, be he wouldn't listen, and thus took minor injuries.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

slothrop23

dear roger.
i was cleaning out my shed, when i was attacked by a swam of toxiclly mutated hornets, after they had stung me 1776 times they tyed me down covered me in honey, and as we speak are creeping upto me at an annoyingly slow speed to lick me to death. i have no arms or legs, but i do however have 3 flower pots, 4 seed trys, and a spade.  please please help.
Wind turbines.

I'm a big fan

Guido Finucci

Are these toxically mutated lesbian hornets?

Bella

It does sound suspiciously like they are, doesn't it? I mean with the honey and all.....on the other hand, it might just be that you have a tendency to see hordes of honey covered lesbians everywhere you look, Guido.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Guido Finucci

That's just what they want to think. I know a conspiracy when I see one and this one is honey covered.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: eumaasDylan Thomas' ghost is hanging around and reciting poetry constantly. I can't get any sleep, and he keeps eating and drinking everything in the house when I'm away. How can I get rid of him?

Dylan Thomas is not a wild animal.

Now if it were Benjamin Franklin's ghost, I might be able to help you.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: slothrop23dear roger.
i was cleaning out my shed, when i was attacked by a swam of toxiclly mutated hornets, after they had stung me 1776 times they tyed me down covered me in honey, and as we speak are creeping upto me at an annoyingly slow speed to lick me to death. i have no arms or legs, but i do however have 3 flower pots, 4 seed trys, and a spade.  please please help.

Simple.  Duct tape a...whoops.

Okay, try this:  Grip spade in mouth, use as swatter.  You should be able to smash a few dozen of the little buggers per swing.  It might not get them all, but at least you can force a stalemate somewhere around your knees.

slothrop23

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
thanks
Wind turbines.

I'm a big fan

The Good Reverend Roger

eumaas

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger

I should have known anybody with a BotSG as their avatar couldn't exorcise alcoholic poets.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: eumaas

I should have known anybody with a BotSG as their avatar couldn't exorcise alcoholic poets.

Nope.  We also don't do perverts...so maybe I can't help with old Ben after all.

Horab Fibslager

can you help me with genetically modified, cybernaetically enhanced beaver hounds? i stole some top secret instant patatoe mix from a top secret governemnt agency this morning, and they seem to have my scent now...
Hell is other people.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Generalissimo Horabcan you help me with genetically modified, cybernaetically enhanced beaver hounds? i stole some top secret instant patatoe mix from a top secret governemnt agency this morning, and they seem to have my scent now...

Beaver hounds are tough customers, and the ususal fix will not work.

In this case, I suggest you duct-tape a 9' hedge trimmer to each fore-arm, and get busy.

HINT:  Beaver hounds are also violently allergic to haggis.

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Generalissimo Horabcan you help me with genetically modified, cybernaetically enhanced beaver hounds? i stole some top secret instant patatoe mix from a top secret governemnt agency this morning, and they seem to have my scent now...

Beaver hounds are tough customers, and the ususal fix will not work.

In this case, I suggest you duct-tape a 9' hedge trimmer to each fore-arm, and get busy.

HINT:  Beaver hounds are also violently allergic to haggis.

well it's just that .50 cal depeted uranium rounds weren;t working very well, and one managed to survive the tree eater trap i set for it...
Hell is other people.