News:

The End of the World is Coming, and YOU MAY DIE

Main Menu

Ask me anything about fending off wild animals.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 19, 2003, 11:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on January 10, 2010, 07:56:23 AM
Nothing that is worth knowing is to be found here.

Right.  No more fun threads then, if they're even the tiniest bit silly.

Enough is enough.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Pope Pixie Pickle

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 11, 2010, 05:24:22 PM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on January 10, 2010, 07:56:23 AM
Nothing that is worth knowing is to be found here.

Right.  No more fun threads then, if they're even the tiniest bit silly.

Enough is enough.

It's just that some brilliant, talented motherfucker seems to be bumping all the chaff, on a day when some other brilliant, talented motherfucker was busy starting a bunch of chaff.

Enough is enough.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

President Television

What do I do if I have a rabid beaver taped to my left hand and a vicious bobcat taped to my right hand? This is a very pressing matter and I hope you find time to reply soon.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

BadBeast

How does one go about removing a Candiru from it's secure, warm preferred place of residence, without actually having to sever / pulp the old "kittenhammer" in the process?
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Chairman Risus

Quote from: BadBeast on June 10, 2010, 07:35:32 AM
How does one go about removing a Candiru from it's secure, warm preferred place of residence, without actually having to sever / pulp the old "kittenhammer" in the process?

BadBeast

Quote from: Risus on June 12, 2010, 11:13:41 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on June 10, 2010, 07:35:32 AM

Wow, that bad. Ouch! But it's only a little fishy!
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4