News:

Yes we're horrible toxic people, because this is 2020's Mental Illness Olympics, and the winners get a free pass on giving life-threatening advice with the bonus of having zero accountability for their shit behaviour.

Main Menu

Rev Roger, Epistle 6: To My Fellow Citizens

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, May 27, 2006, 04:20:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idem

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: East Coast Hustlegood, cuz I just printed out 100 copies to be placed under car windshields over the holiday weekend.

That's what it's there for.

Netaungrot, nice layout, as always.  Yuo = drafted for the cause.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerNetaungrot, nice layout, as always.  Yuo = drafted for the cause.

8)

Swote.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

LMNO

QuoteBut that's because what you DON'T know is that you are not alone. Moving in under the radar of "normal" society, there is a growing revolution. Not a revolution involving guns and pitched battles, or even guerilla warfare, but a revolution of the mind.

Holy shit.

I don't think I've ever heard you say that out loud.

I think this is the time for mittens.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO
QuoteBut that's because what you DON'T know is that you are not alone. Moving in under the radar of "normal" society, there is a growing revolution. Not a revolution involving guns and pitched battles, or even guerilla warfare, but a revolution of the mind.

Holy shit.

I don't think I've ever heard you say that out loud.

I think this is the time for mittens.

Well, times have changed.  Most of the horrible shit I was hollering about has actually come to pass.  Things are far, far worse than most people care to admit.

Something has to be done, and sitting here breathing our own farts isn't going to solve anything.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Roger, you mind if I tweak this for a UK audience?

Triple Zero

nice layouts indeed! of course, i'm always a sucker for the Century Gothic font :)
Quote from: NetaungrotI like where the shift to the second column gives a dramatic pause on this one.
disagree with this though, dramatic pause is a nice effect but not at the cost of an orphaned last line of a paragraph thingy IMO. but never mind that, the other two are very cool.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.