News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

ATTN, RWHN:

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 20, 2009, 03:56:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Any conductor that can't Handel Messiah should go Bach to basics.

That is all.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

I must confess I've always had a Liszt towards classical music.

AFK

Me too.  My wife isn't very fond though.  Why must she be Haydn on the classics? 

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on November 20, 2009, 04:06:51 PM
Me too.  My wife isn't very fond though.  Why must she be Haydn on the classics? 

Tell her to get Orff your case.

The Good Reverend Roger

AFK

LMNO

...I'm just going to Bach out of this thread slowly...

DAMMIT!  RE-USED PUN!  FAIL!

AFK

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 20, 2009, 04:07:53 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on November 20, 2009, 04:06:51 PM

Tell her to get Orff your case.

I would, but then I'd be stuck Scriabin the toilet again.  

AFK

Quote from: LMNO on November 20, 2009, 04:10:21 PM

DAMMIT!  RE-USED PUN!  FAIL!

Good, because I've got the wikipedia page of Classical composers open and it could take me a while before I run Loewe on material. 

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on November 20, 2009, 04:12:16 PM

DAMMIT!  RE-USED PUN!  FAIL!

Good, because I've got the wikipedia page of Classical composers open and it could take me a while before I run Loewe on material.  

Oh, it'll take weeks before he Shutz up.

AFK

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 20, 2009, 04:18:41 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on November 20, 2009, 04:12:16 PM

DAMMIT!  RE-USED PUN!  FAIL!

Oh, it'll take weeks before he Shutz up.

Well, my motto IS "Go for Baroque"

fomenter

seeing Rodger punning is raising my strauss level
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp