News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

Tomorrow.

Started by Scribbly, June 24, 2006, 12:15:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scribbly

Well, I haven't really been around much lately... and when I have been around, I don't think I've really made a lot of sense, or really posted anything of value or worth. Been suffering from a mild bout of apathy/general depression but... eh, shit happens, life goes on, and I have very little to complain about.

Except the fact my muse seems to have died on me.

Usually I can sit down and write something, it might not be good, but it'll be... something. This week I set myself the goal of reaching 50 pages on my first draft of the Discordian teenage novel... I failed. I've reached a critical stage in the story, and I can't think how to continue.

So! Tomorrow, to break myself out of this rut, I'm going to post something, and I'm going to make it good... might be a story, might be a poem, might be a rant, I dunno. I just feel with all this creativity and high-quality stuff going on, I should at least give it a shot.

So yeah, I'm not dead  yet. Wish me luck!
I had an existential crisis and all I got was this stupid gender.

Michal

Glad to hear you haven't kicked the bucket yet, KW. How goes it?
Reverend-Saint Michal, KSC
Psychotik Lobster Cabal
Guardian of the Eternal Loogie
Sporadic Asshat, Minor Annoyance

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerFreedom is something you seize.  And you give the people you're seizing it from a fucking rupture.

Bella

I know you can do it, Kai.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Scribbly

Urg, I meant to post in here after I posted in Or Kill Me, but, yeah. I wrote something! Go me!

Thanks for the vote of support Bella.

And not really too good LG... amongst other things, I might be out of a job in about a month, which means I'll have even less funds than I do now, and the job market in this area is dead unless I want to quit school  :cry:
I had an existential crisis and all I got was this stupid gender.