News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "Spoiled brats of the pagan world, I thought. I really don't have a lot of respect for Discordians. They just strike me as spiritually lazy."

Main Menu

Recent posts

Aneristic Illusions / Re: The Republicult™ On Parade
Last post by Brother Mythos - Yesterday at 11:05:12 PM
Okay, who gave TSF a Discordian Pope Card? Come on now, speak up! Now, I know handing out Pope Cards is a sacred act, duty, and part of our Erisian Evangelical Mission™; well ... at least I think it is. But, this has gone way too far, and it just isn't funny any more!

"Republicans Are Literally Treating Trump Like He's the Pope at Convention"

"Pope Donald I is hardly a Biblical scholar, but his grip over his followers is definitely infallible."

As per this article:

We were given fair warning that Donald Trump's relationship to God had strengthened (even more) after the attempted assassination on Saturday. Shortly after the shooting in Milwaukee he posted on Truth Social, "It was God alone who prevented the unthinkable from happening."

But no-one could have been prepared for the former president attracting Pope-like devotion as he administered to the congregation, I mean audience, at the RNC convention this week.

A CNN reporter noted on Tuesday night that the behavior of the audience at the RNC was more akin to a Catholic mass. The audience-turned-congregation was now taking a cue from the priest, in this case Trump, he reported. As the ex-president grants speakers at the podium a standing ovation, his flock, and also, pointedly, his disciples in the VIP seating area, quickly follow suit.

John 13:15: Jesus says, "I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you."

Here's the link to this article:      Pope TSF Crowned with Sanitary Napkin at RNC Convention

So, come on now, fess up! It had to be a misguided Discordian who instigated this outrageous, sacrilegious abomination!
Last post by Brother Mythos - Yesterday at 07:42:05 AM
Quote from: Sophia the Altered on Yesterday at 06:07:16 AMIt's also depressing because it proves you cannot treat conservatives like they treat other people. They will go nuclear and try to destroy your life if you regard one of theirs with the same casual cruelty they have so freely for all sorts of people. Worthless gutter trash.

Yes, they certainly are an unpleasant lot. I try to avoid having anything to do with them. In my experience, it was a complete waste of time attempting to have an adult, intelligent conversation with any of them. Sometimes, in the past, I used to 'toy' with them for my own amusement. But again, I've come to the point where I no longer want anything to do with them.
I'll pay money to ensure this forum doesn't go under completely. It's like a treasure trove of knowledge, discussion and holy nonsense that can't be found anywhere else online. I find it entertaining to read through forum posts well over a decade or two ago, but it's conversely depressing as it hammers in the point that I really missed my mark fraternizing with a bunch of weirdos I would've deeply admired. Oh well. At least I can be a maggot clinging onto its corpse.
Last post by Sophia the Altered - Yesterday at 06:07:16 AM
Quote from: Brother Mythos on July 15, 2024, 05:47:10 PMIn light of recent events, I can't help but wonder how many members of the Republicult™ are proudly carrying their AR-15 flags, and wearing their AR-15 pins, AR-15 t-shirts, AR-15 hats, etc., at the RNC.

I mean, after all, it was one of their very own who fired on their very own favorite convicted felon with an AR-15, their very own favorite firearm.

Too many to count. It wouldn't make them reflect anyway, we all know they'll immediately deflect to the kid being a psyop or something. Anyway, I don't know if I would personally associate this kid with the general base of MAGApedes. I read that he was bullied in school and also searched dates and places of appearances for Biden as well, so it sounds like he was a school shooter loser that opt to shoot at a presidential rally rather than his cafeteria.

For me, I am personally blown away by the reaction of pure cognitive dissonance given by Republicans in relation to his assassination attempt. These are the same people who chanted to hang Mike Pence just a few years ago but are now clutching their pearls whenever they see people joke about the assassination or wish that the bullet hit. The same people who would constantly whine "We're not allowed to tell jokes anymore!" are now saying that you can't joke about things they find personally distasteful. I shouldn't be surprised, but the sheer hypocrisy pisses me off. They so desperately want to have their cake and eat it too.

It's also depressing because it proves you cannot treat conservatives like they treat other people. They will go nuclear and try to destroy your life if you regard one of theirs with the same casual cruelty they have so freely for all sorts of people. Worthless gutter trash.
This place isn't going anywhere, I have a sneaking suspicion that in less than 5 years it might be one of the only places left
Principia Discussion / Re: Why Pastafarianism didn't ...
Last post by Brother Mythos - July 19, 2024, 05:49:43 PM
Well ... Confuflux has come and gone, so I decided to see what those Pastafarians who didn't persist might be up to today. And, to my surprise, I found it's a Pastafarian Holy Day. Yes, for them, it's Daiquiri Day!

Here's a link to the proof:   Pastafarian Daiquiri Day

And, if you want even more proof, I personally recommend Barcardi 151.
Why would anyone take the time to do that?

I just hope Faust gives me enough warning to hoover up some of my content.

Only Maybe Arts Lab / Re: WEIRDOVERSE
Last post by Brother Mythos - July 18, 2024, 11:20:34 PM
Quote from: Bobby Campbell on July 18, 2024, 08:57:07 PM
Quote from: Brother Mythos on July 14, 2024, 03:24:54 AMI don't know ... that's a really hard choice for me to make. Could you just give me a 'time out' while I'm thinking it over?

The choice is harsh, but the timeline is very flexible! Take all the time you need  :fnord:  :fnord:  :fnord:

Thank you for the dispensation! I signed up.
Only Maybe Arts Lab / TUESDAY! TUESDAY! TUESDAY!
Last post by Bobby Campbell - July 18, 2024, 08:57:07 PM
Quote from: Brother Mythos on July 14, 2024, 03:24:54 AMI don't know ... that's a really hard choice for me to make. Could you just give me a 'time out' while I'm thinking it over?

The choice is harsh, but the timeline is very flexible! Take all the time you need  :fnord:  :fnord:  :fnord:

Quote from: ReverendJesus on July 14, 2024, 10:15:01 PMWe run a 24/7 public domain animation stream at www.pubtoons.com, and if this is CC i intend to put it on there unless you have a strong objection to that course of action ^_^

Please do! That rules!

A quick Tales of Illuminatus! update, in advance of our Maybe Day launch on July 23rd  :fnord:  :fnord:  :fnord:
https://open.substack.com/pub/talesofilluminatus/p/tuesday-tuesday-tuesday

A corpse...should be left well alone.