News:

There are no innocents, only the squeamish and the aroused.

Main Menu

If you want to hear my boyfriend on the radio

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, April 14, 2011, 12:59:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

No; we're separated. Until/unless we make the decision to really permanently break up, he's still technically my boyfriend.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on April 14, 2011, 04:10:35 AM
No; we're separated. Until/unless we make the decision to really permanently break up, he's still technically my boyfriend.

:sad:

I thought you two made a nice couple, even if he's full of Patrik.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 14, 2011, 04:11:47 AM
Quote from: Nigel on April 14, 2011, 04:10:35 AM

:sad:

I thought you two made a nice couple, even if he's full of Patrik.

Thank you!

I think that the odds are good that we will make a nice couple again someday.