News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

THUD

Started by Triple Zero, March 22, 2008, 04:43:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Yeah, I guess you're right.  You do have to get a bit more intimate with the voice-wah though, which considering 000's love affair with the vocoder might be the perfect instrument for him.   :D
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

SUCK ON THE VOCODER.

Triple Zero

(listening on youtube now)

thought it was called a "voice box" or "talk box", but they're pretty much just as good as a vocoder :)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Triple Zero

"one other thing: talk box can loosen fillings because it quite a lot of vibration, air, and decibles exiting from the end of the plastic tube. it is a physically powerful device, visceral, sticking a plastic tube onto the end of a compression driver, coupled with a radiator clamp at the compression driver exit. and this is why reason the thing kicks ass and sounds powerful. it is. 100 watt marshall straight into a compression driver routed up to the grip of the jaw/teeth."

:lol:
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.