News:

PD may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.  If PD splits open, do not look directly at resulting goo.  PD is still legal in 14 states.

Main Menu

Choose Your Own GASM

Started by Cramulus, June 30, 2008, 01:35:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

The something something that anyone can edit!

Iason Ouabache

I should also add that if I use the phrase "Sweet Merciful Fuck" it will be turned into "Sweet Merciful Fark" by their word filter.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Holding Dongs

I have to honestly say that I think that this is one of the greatest ideas for anything ever.  That or I just need to take a nap.

srsly though, awesome
An ounce of dignity is no cure for stupid

Verbal Mike

Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

protectressofmexico

This thing doesn't seem to be updated very regularly anymore...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: protectressofmexico on December 14, 2008, 07:59:46 AM
This thing doesn't seem to be updated very regularly ever anymore...

Fix't. Also,

Quote from: Nigel on December 14, 2008, 08:09:26 AM
Make it happen.

Quoted for truth.

Verbal Mike

* VERB` hangs his head in shaem. SHAEM!!!
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Cramulus

Quote from: Cainad on December 14, 2008, 04:52:36 PM
Quote from: protectressofmexico on December 14, 2008, 07:59:46 AM
This thing doesn't seem to be updated very regularly ever anymore...

actually there were about 5 new pages made last month, because someone stumble'd a particularly funny sequence where you're trying to use a urinal. We got a few hundred random users come through, but it seems they had trouble figuring out how to create new pages properly.

I agree, I wish there were more edits, but I don't have the time to make all of it myself!  :p

Cainad (dec.)

And ProtectressofMexico just made a ton of edits. :lulz:

RawCredente

Bump.

I got directed to Principia Discordia by a friend recently, and principiadiscordia.com was the first site I found.  Way to pick the eponymous domain name.

Anyway, I absolutely loved the entire wiki, and wrote a pretty long thread myself.  There was an entire section left undone about two clicks in from page 101, right in the "main tree" of the story, so I went nuts.  I can't get the images I linked to work though (they're of my girlfriend's cat, who plays a ferocious sphinx with poor grammar and a purple collar).  I hope you guys don't have any hard and fast rules about LOLspeak, and if you do, I think you should revise your policy on hard and fast rules.

Unfortunately, it's some of the least vulgar fiction that a man has ever posted anonymously on the internet about his girlfriend's pussy.

I hope you enjoy my stuff at least half as much as I enjoyed yours.

Cramulus

awesome! Glad you had fun making it. That wiki doesn't get used nearly enough.

to upload a file, you need to make a login, then go to http://www.principiadiscordia.com/Adventure/index.php?title=Special:Upload

you can then insert the file into the page by going [[image:filename.jpg]]

You can align right with [[image:filename.jpg|right]]

You can make it a thumbnail with a caption like this: [[image:filename.jpg|thumb|this is a picture of a vagina or a hamburger]]

And finally, you can resize like this: [[image:filename.jpg]|thumb|300px]

and if you want to use multiple tags, they can go in any order, but I think it needs to have |thumb or |frame or something in order to have a caption or resize. Try hitting Edit on other pages to check out the code. This is a lot of people's first venture into wikicode, so don't sweat it.

Anyway, welcome to PD - so far, you seem to be the sort of person who likes to dive in head first. You are in good company!

Cramulus

Iron Sulfide

Tangent Question:

have there been any novel-depth CYOA books?

the best results from google are CYOA for "adults", which returned these lols:

http://www.amazon.com/Adult-Choose-Your-Own-Adventure-Hooray/lm/C9EM4ISHD6RE
:lulz:
Ya' stupid Yank.