News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Will do.  This is a book on management fallacies.  It's going to be a good time.

By the way, do you have any way to reach Junkenstein?

New book? Awesome man, let me know where I can pick it up when it's out
May 21, 1941 - Malaclypse the Younger, a.k.a. Mal-2, and Gregory H. Hill Was Born

Our Lady of Discord personally inspired the author of our sacred Principia Discordia, the other exalted co-founder of Discordianism, who was also a revered member of the infamous 1960s Counterculture.

Hail Eris!
Bump so I can find this for the new book.
The admins.  We haven't bothered in a while, because why mess with perfection?
tendons are overrated
move like a slime
Two vast and trunkless legs of stone / who writes the news?
Last post by Mlactom - May 16, 2024, 12:45:23 PM
And who names the boards?
Literate Chaotic / Re: Five word horror
Last post by Brother Mythos - May 12, 2024, 11:41:04 PM
Only Maybe Arts Lab / MAYBE DAY 2024 IS COMING!
Last post by Bobby Campbell - May 12, 2024, 04:07:29 PM
May 11, 1997 - Deep Blue Beat World Champion Chess Grand Master Garry Kasparov

Kasparov resigns after 19 moves in a game against Deep Blue, a chess-playing computer developed by scientists at IBM. This was the sixth and final game of their match, which Kasparov lost two games to one, with three draws.

AI has come a long way against MBI (Meat-based Intelligence) since 1997.