News:

In North Korea, this forum wouldn't be banned, it would be revered and taught in schools as a palatable and preferable version of Western history. And in many ways, that's all the truth the children of North Korea need

Main Menu

Pictures From Sunny Florida

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, March 30, 2010, 10:58:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on September 30, 2010, 05:05:26 PM
And this shit is at the Publix I shop at--

What's with this car? Horrible colour, strange shape, huge wheels?

Over here we have a car that's painted in white/blue Delftware style, and has an ironing board as a spoiler. I should take some pics, its tackiness is a work of brilliance.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Jenne

000, that's a "pedo van"--with monster truck wheels, jacked up high.  Someone's idea of "pimping out."  Really, it's just compensation for biological inadequacy issues...

Don Coyote

Quote from: Jenne on December 14, 2010, 10:41:16 PM
000, that's a "pedo van"--with monster truck wheels, jacked up high.  Someone's idea of "pimping out."  Really, it's just compensation for biological inadequacy issues...

I'd drive it.

What?

Jasper

I would drive it to

A)  ZZ Top concert

B) commute two families across miles of mud.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Space Cowboy drives a matte gray, windowless pedo van.

Unfortunately, his business name stenciled on the side lends it an air of legitimacy.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."