News:

Heaven is a sausage party.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Got some advice recently that instead of trying to find "organic" friends, just use the internet and stuff to meet up with people with the same niche interests.
Is that really the only way you can fucking interact with people anymore? I'm really nervous about that thing, and I've been advised against trying to force interests into organic convos.
Or do I have to just reap what I sow and just not talk to people because I'm too weird for them?
Quote from: Doktor Howl on Yesterday at 10:41:37 PM
Quote from: QuestionsTheSoil on Yesterday at 09:52:34 PMI miss when the internet was fun.
The hot an popular people keep taking over, so us weird nerds are losing territory.

But in all seriousness, fuck the trend of making everything enslaved to some bullshit algorithm. Fuck the corporate friendly piss-garbage.
If I hear the word "unalive" one more fucking time I might have a heart attack. Keep that bullshit on TikTok or whatever.
And also, fuck off with TikTok. I'm tired of it being synonymous with Gen Z.
And now every other website also has to be TikTok, so every other website also gets worse. Thanks, TikTok. Burn in Hell. 

I am sorry people are not living up to your expectations. 

I can't imagine how this happened. 
I guess fucking anything that exists ever will eventually be consumed by the corporate machine, forced to bow to whatever companies have decided is safe for their brandtm

I guess I'm just in a particularly pissy mood about things recently and have to complain about it
God I really hope that AI hiring thing is yet another bust. I'd like to actually move onto a real career without having to deal with """"""""unbiased"""""""" AI
It is always fucking biased. Every. Goddamn. Time.
When will companies get tired of trying that shit, god.
Quote from: altered on Today at 04:19:56 AM
Quote from: QuestionsTheSoil on Yesterday at 09:52:34 PMI miss when the internet was fun.
The hot an popular people keep taking over, so us weird nerds are losing territory.

But in all seriousness, fuck the trend of making everything enslaved to some bullshit algorithm. Fuck the corporate friendly piss-garbage.
If I hear the word "unalive" one more fucking time I might have a heart attack. Keep that bullshit on TikTok or whatever.
And now every other website also has to be TikTok, so every other website also gets worse. Thanks, TikTok. Burn in Hell.

When did you start sounding like an incel? Or a boomer? Are you a ghoul? Do your eyes turn dark and you start compulsively drooling and giggling when you hear about innocent people suffering? No? Why the FUCK do you sound like one? GET THAT CHECKED OUT, BUD.
No, I just hate that TikTok has the worst fucking algorithm and I hate the idea of every aspect of internet culture being forced to shed itself of individuality because everything must be advertiser friendly and presentable.
It also led to this absolutely gross thing that happens where people will be discussing some horrific tragedy using cutesy language because algo-boost. It should physically fucking hurt to refer to real life death as an "unaliving"
"Trump Supporters Show Their Love: 'Real Men Wear Diapers'"

As per this article:

"After noticing a trend of pro Donald diaper merch at rallies throughout this year, I hit up President Trump's latest event in rural Pennsylvania last weekend with the express purpose of seeing if his faithful were still flying their diaper flag. And let me tell you, it did not disappoint.

Not only were there tons of diaper hats, shirts, stickers and actual diapers themselves, but one group had a massive probably six foot "Diaper Don" Flag that they were waving in line."

I admit, I did not see this one coming. But, this rally was held in Schnecksville, PA, a place one has to drive through to get to somewhere else. And, I realize few will get the analogy, but Schnecksville is considered to be the 'Lower Slobbovia' of the Lehigh Valley. So, I guess the fact that this happened in  Schnecksville doesn't make a kind of sense.

Here's the link to this article:      MAGAts Publicly Proclaim 'Real Men Wear Diapers'
My town went full America yesterday.
Kids were in lockdown till 6pm. One was in the affected school but saw nothing but getting barricaded in math class and is shrugging it off(might have issues later, but for now is all "it was like the drills, I was fine"), the other was on the other side of town and didn't know what the big deal was.

A shooter showed up at daughter's school, got at the front door tried coming in, shot in the air and then the police, or the onsite officer got him.

Shooter was 14. 

Prior to this, his father left family, mom was a a nurse working long hours to make ends meet, but often couldn't so they downsized.  Then mom got cancer. Then they were really broke. She's also not on a good prognosis, and this won't help.

Kid wrote stuff on his site blaming the ills of the world on feminism, not sure which internet pipeline he got into when, but very much used the wording of one.

So, yeah.

Also discovered which neighbors like to lie during a crisis. So that's fun.

When did you start sounding like an incel? Or a boomer? Are you a ghoul? Do your eyes turn dark and you start compulsively drooling and giggling when you hear about innocent people suffering? No? Why the FUCK do you sound like one? GET THAT CHECKED OUT, BUD.
Principia Discussion / Re: Happy DiscoFlux
Last post by Brother Mythos - Today at 04:15:50 AM
Have a Delightful Discoflux in the YOLD 3190!

Yes, that Hodge and Podge, Yin and Yang thing is happening again. Confusion is slowly growing in the depths of this Season of Discord. And, I'm pretty sure the customary way of celebrating this Holyday Holiday is to find some disco disks, and dance the night away. I suspect polyester leisure suits are appreciated, but entirely optional.

According to Rolling Stone you can find a notable selection of disco songs right here:   Best Disco Songs of All Time

Selection No. 5 is a surprise to me, as I never associated The Rolling Stones with disco music. But, I probably wasn't paying attention.

Hail Eris!

I am sorry people are not living up to your expectations. 

I can't imagine how this happened. 
I miss when the internet was fun.