Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 10
Apple Talk / Re: Open Bar: Curbside Pickup Only
« Last post by POFP on January 03, 2022, 01:42:41 am »
Nick Lim, VanWaTech CEO and Nazi Platform Host is going Mask Off on Twitter right now. Full Fascist, no Free Speech disguise. I'm assuming his Hosting Enterprise is going down for legal reasons and connections to Russia/DDoS-Guard, and he's having a mental break.

I have COVID and I'm still gonna have a beer to celebrate his current or subsequent failure  :lulz:

I'm grabbing snapshots of the posts in case he tries to delete and deny them later.

The best part is that this puts him on the National Security radar officially, instead of just theoretically. With the Free Speech disguise, he's able to maintain "Middle Man" status with plausible deniability, but when the Mask comes off, it makes him an organizational asset and direct target for investigation around any terrorist plots that take place on the Platforms he provides Infrastructure for.

Wondering if Russians might identify him as a loose end and unalive him.
« Last post by POFP on January 03, 2022, 12:21:40 am »
Nick Lim, VanWaTech CEO and Nazi Platform Host is going Mask Off on Twitter right now. Full Fascist, no Free Speech disguise. I'm assuming his Hosting Enterprise is going down for legal reasons and connections to Russia/DDoS-Guard, and he's having a mental break.

I have COVID and I'm still gonna have a beer to celebrate his current or subsequent failure  :lulz:

I'm grabbing snapshots of the posts in case he tries to delete and deny them later.
« Last post by Chelagoras The Boulder on January 02, 2022, 06:59:15 pm »
lets just say ive gotten REALLY into DIY during the pandemic.
« Last post by Cramulus on January 02, 2022, 03:45:25 pm »
that's awesome, but where did you get the cannon?
I really enjoyed this article. It has a lot of good juice for breaking out of the algorithm.

Would love to know how it strikes you spags.

https://www.epsilontheory.com/25-anti-mimetic-tactics-for-living-a-counter-cultural-life/
Apple Talk / Re: Last one to post in thread wins
« Last post by chaotic neutral observer on January 01, 2022, 03:41:21 pm »
Happy New Year, spags, for what it's worth.

I hereby declare this to be the year of the turbo-dumbass.  That is to say, my year.
« Last post by Chelagoras The Boulder on January 01, 2022, 07:01:28 am »
If anyone was wanting to canonize Betty White, don't worry, I handled it.
« Last post by Cramulus on December 31, 2021, 04:46:33 pm »
altered is makin MOVES

PROUD OF YOU, MOTHERFUCKER

« Last post by altered on December 30, 2021, 05:21:16 pm »
Im doing the need-work-need-housing dance again
[...]
Im homeless on Jan 1st again, but I got a date coming up

Update: I have housing for at least 6 months, and I'm working with professionals on getting employment.

With my name change almost completed (you'd get a kick out of the name I went with, Dok, I forget if I ever gave you the full up-to-date one), a wonderful woman I'm going to see again soon, doctors who care, having a place to go, improving my diet, two organizations and a friend helping me find work, on and on and on, I aim to be self-sufficient by year's end 2022 ... and I have both good motivation to aim that high and good reason to consider it doable.
« Last post by Cain on December 27, 2021, 04:53:01 pm »
It is fairly enjoyable. After a couple of episodes it does feel rather like they got the band back together, on the overall writing front. No idea if that's true, but it comes across as the case. And Michael C Hall is on point as always.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 10