Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Techmology and Scientism / Re: Coronavirus data and events as they come in
« Last post by Faust on Today at 12:04:12 pm »
That's 2% of the population every ten days, what the fuck?
The good news on that is its unsustainable..
We're averaging 760,000 new cases a day, go us!
Cool. 
It has been quite a few years since I last logged on but I am happy to be back.

I have been attending Grand Canyon University which is a private christian college located in Arizona.  This school was chosen due to the way their online classes work in that you take one class at a time for eight weeks and that counts as being a full time student to qualify for educational benefits.  The downside to this is that I am forced to take a "Christian World View" class which brings me to the point of my gift...
I have been citing the Principia Discordia as an alternative to christianity at a very christian school.

Please forgive me if I put this post in the wrong place.

This file is just a power point presentation, nothing too nefarious.  So without further adieu:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1f4T6xfk8T0oGnGNUE88934JD4GExN-tEkbY6DKZwFi4

(if there is a better or prefered method of sharing content please fill me in)

Also please note that are are speaker's notes at the bottom

Rev Ned

Thanks for sharing this pp presentation.... I loved it.

Since it's been a while since you posted this I wonder how are you doing with your program in the university? did you already graduate? I hope you did. Please if you can keep us updated.

Thanks,
Joshua
Aneristic Illusions / Re: Random News Stories
« Last post by Joshua123 on Yesterday at 09:43:18 pm »
Wow, they must be deluded.  Sometimes, Christian paranoia actually works in peoples favour.  Amazing.

You'd be surprised!
Aneristic Illusions / Re: OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.
« Last post by Joshua123 on Yesterday at 09:42:13 pm »
Does Anne Coulter count?

This comment aged well...... is obvious to say that in these past months she is fair game  8)
Bring and Brag / Re: #TheGame23 Mod 42.5
« Last post by Timóteo Pinto on January 18, 2022, 09:18:05 pm »

thegame23.eu Version 2.0. Now with more fnords

Apple Talk / Re: Discordian Grin: Old School Discordians.
« Last post by Doktor Howl on January 18, 2022, 08:29:56 pm »
I feel that it is worth mentioning that LMNO never told us who the fuck pays physicists.

After doing a bit of digging, turns out it's... Philosophy Departments.

Huh.  Go figure.

I knew it.  Those bastards.  Plato's Cave, indeed.  Imagine you're in a ruin, and the only thing you can see are the shadows burned into the walls, so all you know is THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU FUCK WITH US and you can never really be free of this delusion because it's real and also because there are always more nukes and at some level you know that FUCKING WITH US ISN'T ACTUALLY NECESSARY.

I needed this sort of motivation today.
Bring and Brag / Re: #TheGame23 Mod 42.5
« Last post by rong on January 16, 2022, 04:06:39 pm »
i don't have anything to add except A+ good thread would read again.

Aneristic Illusions / Re: This is not Civilzation. This is Legal Barbarism at Scale.
« Last post by POFP on January 15, 2022, 05:23:03 pm »
So, how did it turn out?

This work is being continued in the Power Structure Architecture thread in Think For Yourself, Schmuck.

Currently taking a break from writing to chew on some recent research. Unfortunately, I'm getting uncomfortably close to an Existential Theory Of Everything, which means some information needs to be digested more and refocused through grounded, real-world inspiration. Planning to re-evaluate and continue writing some more next week.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10