Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10
Apple Talk / Re: Facebook is down look busy elsewhere
« Last post by Doktor Howl on October 04, 2021, 11:30:31 pm »
The same thing that borked the external site also borked the internal stuff, so no one who works at facebook can communicate with their coworkers.  Also, their locks the offices are IoT so no one is getting in.

This is sort of like the Apollo Mission level of incompetence.
« Last post by Trivial on October 04, 2021, 11:05:34 pm »
The same thing that borked the external site also borked the internal stuff, so no one who works at facebook can communicate with their coworkers.  Also, their locks the offices are IoT so no one is getting in.
« Last post by Doktor Howl on October 04, 2021, 10:46:37 pm »
Instagram and whatsapp are also down. 

Facebook has been glitch and unstable for a couple of weeks.  My guess is they upgraded their snitchbots and crashed themselves.
Apple Talk / Facebook is down look busy elsewhere
« Last post by Trivial on October 04, 2021, 10:43:29 pm »
 :lulz:
Fuck you, you fucking selfish fucking shit-banana, you unredeemable ass-caterpillar, you fucking fuck-knob with two fucks for eyes and a literal poop where your heart should be.

Sounds like she's been possessed by Orton Nenslo.

:lulz:
Apple Talk / Re: Last one to post in thread wins
« Last post by The Commander on October 04, 2021, 09:58:14 pm »
There was this, but this isn't pissed off.

https://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php/topic,29353.msg1055716.html#msg1055716

Yeah, that's what I was thinking of. Funny how the greatest communication device in the history of mankind can be so difficult to communicate on. I totally thought you were pissed off. Glad to know you weren't.

It was a fair point. I still like my fair share of pie and silliness, but getting close to 50 mellows you out a bit.  Maybe.

A bit.

The Commander
DIA
« Last post by Doktor Howl on October 04, 2021, 06:50:52 pm »
« Last post by Doktor Howl on October 04, 2021, 06:49:24 pm »
Oh...well I liked him....although I seem to recall really pissing you off last time I was active on the board.

The Commander
DIA

If you did, I don't recall.
Wait...is this a vaccine against fucking? If I take it, who am I going to dump all my stuff on when I die? I'm not sure folks have really thought this through.

The Commander
DIA
Apple Talk / Re: I like boobs
« Last post by The Commander on October 04, 2021, 05:28:22 pm »
Well...you never know...like myself,  they might pop back in from time to time.

The Commander
DIA
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10