Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
Apple Talk / Re: Last one to post in thread wins
« Last post by Cramulus on July 24, 2021, 02:27:26 pm »
Not been lurking for a few weeks, this is the new open bar, right?

Nope.  This is the death rattle thread.

madness...?
 :apple:

PD is like that running gag in comedy where you think the character is gonna die and just as the lights go out there's one more thing to say, but it's been going like that for YEARS now.

What if PD CAN'T DIE??

The funny thing is that it SEEMS dead, but then this thread that proves we all still check it at least once a day, and clearly want to chill online with each other.

« Last post by The Wizard Joseph on July 24, 2021, 02:59:16 am »

madness...?

PD is like that running gag in comedy where you think the character is gonna die and just as the lights go out there's one more thing to say, but it's been going like that for YEARS now.

What if PD CAN'T DIE??
Apple Talk / Re: First person to post in thread wins!
« Last post by Faust on July 23, 2021, 11:28:06 pm »
Rong do you have that listless feeling theseus had upon returning home, his adventures behind him, no more great works to be done,  that you have conquered and there is nothing more beyond
« Last post by Q. G. Pennyworth on July 23, 2021, 10:53:27 pm »
I swear to fucking cod there is a 100% effective incantation to create a new page for Holy Nonsense and it is "I think this is the final layout!"
Apple Talk / Re: First person to post in thread wins!
« Last post by Cramulus on July 23, 2021, 10:15:39 pm »
:cramstipated:
« Last post by Cramulus on July 23, 2021, 10:14:55 pm »

madness...?

Aneristic Illusions / Re: Picking Cain's Brains
« Last post by Junkenstein on July 23, 2021, 09:13:55 pm »
I'm in the UK.

I can strongly empathise with both an island nation and urge to do a coup. And if I did, I'd be sure at least two other fucks would join in. Itd Probably be at least be between farage, piers Morgan, count binface, p3nt Cain, blair and me. And I'm reasonably certain we're each waiting for the other to go first.
RPG Ghetto / Re: Unified Vidya Games thread
« Last post by Junkenstein on July 23, 2021, 09:05:44 pm »
I have heard good things about Tyranny. I picked it up for free from the Epic store, but I've not yet committed myself to sitting down and giving it a playthrough

Have you given this a fair try yet? I quite liked it, and there are a few nice "betrayal! moments. Which only happen if you really look for them, but that's actually quite nicely done too.
« Last post by Junkenstein on July 23, 2021, 08:10:59 pm »
Oh, didn't know it was time for another one yet.

I'm due to emerge from the cave at some point in the next few weeks, for perhaps 4 days. I have seen you've all made great progress with that global warming shit while I've been underground.

Reminder: unnecessary personal posts interesting only to the poster are a mandatory part of death rattle threads. Expecting at least 2 recipes by page 5.
« Last post by Doktor Howl on July 23, 2021, 07:32:05 pm »

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10