News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

Rough night

Started by Adios, June 14, 2010, 01:26:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 16, 2010, 08:32:35 PM
Quote from: Charley Brown on June 16, 2010, 08:23:26 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 16, 2010, 08:18:01 PM
Quote from: Charley Brown on June 15, 2010, 02:56:32 PM
Quote from: Nigel on June 15, 2010, 06:36:57 AM
:lulz: You are really determined to have that tent-thing in your backyard, against all odds, aren't you?

It has now become a matter of principle. I WILL NOT allow nature to beat me.

Ahem.

Quotehu·bris [ hybriss ]
noun 

Definition:

1. pride: excessive pride or arrogance.
2. excessive ambition: the excessive pride and ambition that usually leads to the downfall of a hero in classical tragedy.

It was optimisim.

That's just what Aggamemnon said.

Who?

Adios

Nevermind. Google worked. :)

Adios

AFK

I think your tent needs to be made out of whatever that fully intact and upright grill is made out of. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Adios

We had 70 MPH gusts and 60 MPH sustained winds last night. The updraft is what's killing me.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

you are trying to keep a tent in your backyard during tornado season?  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: good one

Sir Squid Diddimus

Suggestion-
  Keep your canopy safely stowed in a garage or shed until you intend to use it?
Sounds like a pain in the ass but I would think it beats having to re-build the thing after every storm.
:? perhaps

Adios

Quote from: Fredyjafjallajökull on June 21, 2010, 04:03:07 PM
you are trying to keep a tent in your backyard during tornado season?  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: good one

It's how I roll.  :D

Adios

Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on June 21, 2010, 04:04:43 PM
Suggestion-
Sounds like a pain in the ass but I would think it beats having to re-build the thing after every storm.

It took over 2 hours to assemble the thing.

BUT!

I have a plan!

Sir Squid Diddimus

Oh. Well, carry on then

Adios

Maybe I won't bitch about the pergola right now. Neighbors are out looking for their stuff that blew away. A trash can hit a car and damaged the rear bumper.

And My house.  :cry:

Freeky

Quote from: Charley Brown on June 21, 2010, 04:07:06 PM
Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on June 21, 2010, 04:04:43 PM
Suggestion-

It took over 2 hours to assemble the thing.

BUT!

I have a plan!

For great justice?!

Adios

Plan is on hold until I get my house fixed.

Freeky