News:

Just 'cause this is a Discordian board doesn't mean we eat up dada bullshit

Main Menu

Recent posts

May 29, 1953 - First Confirmed Successful Ascent and Decent of Mount Everest

Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay became the first confirmed humans to stand on the highest point of planet Earth, and return to tell about it.

The peak of Mount Everest has since become a high priced tourist attraction, high altitude graveyard, and a garbage dump. But, that first successful ascent was looked upon as an act of exploration.
Principia Discussion / Re: 'Tis Once Again the Season...
Last post by Brother Mythos - Yesterday at 12:42:31 AM
Quote from: ein Gefrorener Würfel on May 27, 2024, 11:09:09 PMSo true. Truer words have never been issueded. The truthiness is supreme. But just a question, springing from the depth of my confused, mostly caused by the few shots of Jaegermeister, you should drink it at room temperature to get experince all the flavours, mind - this is not an endorsement to drink alkohol, which is proven to cause cancer, and I'm quite sure my fathers cancer was caused by it, but rather just an excuse for my confusement, what is the reason, and I'm not intending to critique anyone here, that you, again no criticisim, are using, this is an interesting word, it is both an everyday word to indicate an action, but also a way to describe the superiority or exploitative Actions of someone. Just saying.

Well ... now I'm confused too, as I don't understand your question. And, this is only the beginning of the second day of the aptly named Season of Confusion. Even worse, I'm still completely sober on this, our Memorial Day Holiday.

Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia!
So true. Truer words have never been issueded. The truthiness is supreme. But just a question, springing from the depth of my confused, mostly caused by the few shots of Jaegermeister, you should drink it at room temperature to get experince all the flavours, mind - this is not an endorsement to drink alkohol, which is proven to cause cancer, and I'm quite sure my fathers cancer was caused by it, but rather just an excuse for my confusement, what is the reason, and I'm not intending to critique anyone here, that you, again no criticisim, are using, this is an interesting word, it is both an everyday word to indicate an action, but also a way to describe the superiority or exploitative Actions of someone. Just saying.
Only Maybe Arts Lab / Re: I tried something
Last post by ein Gefrorener Würfel - May 27, 2024, 10:57:25 PM
Yeah they are cute. But they are supposed to be monsters. But I'm unable to turn them into monsters.
Principia Discussion / 'Tis Once Again the Season of ...
Last post by Brother Mythos - May 27, 2024, 01:05:32 AM
'Tis the beginning of the season of Confusion in the Year of Our Lady of Discord 3190.

'Tis once again the season when we of our faithlessness are to be reminded, "Forasmuch as it was Active, the Force of Discord entered the State of Confusion, wherein It copulated with the Queen and begat ERIS, Our Lady of Discord and Gross Manifestation of the Nonexistent Chao." And, thus this doctrinal Discordian dogma, from The Book of Uterus of The Honest Book of Truth, is duly documented for eternal remembrance in our Wholly Holy Principia Discordia.

Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia!
Those tech savvy entrepreneurs have developed yet another technological wonder, this time for the personal healthcare products marketplace. This new high-tech device will allow you to look at your teeth, up close and personal, while you're brushing them.

"Video-enabled toothbrush offers a fresh look at your teeth"

As per the article:

"ONVI claims the Prophix is the first-ever video toothbrush. It is aimed at allowing users to see the condition of their teeth and to better understand their oral health. In order to do this, it pairs with an accompanying iOS app via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. There's an Android version of the app in development.

The Prophix features an in-built camera capable of capturing 1080p video that allows users to watch a live feed of their brushing via the app and see if they are missing any spots. It's also able to capture 10-megapixel photos that can be saved via the app so as to track the condition of areas of interest in the mouth over time."

Here's the link:   The Video-enabled Toothbrush

Also, as per the article:

"The Prophix is available for pre-order at a discounted price of US$299, with the eventual retail price to be set at $399. It is scheduled to ship in the first quarter of next year."

So, if the ol' bathroom mirror just isn't good enough for your tooth brushing needs, this may be the product for you.
Last post by Brother Mythos - May 24, 2024, 04:53:09 PM
My first impression:

Dragons Forming
Only Maybe Arts Lab / Re: Official Discordian Docume...
Last post by Bobby Campbell - May 24, 2024, 03:28:09 PM
Also! I meant to say, this is incredibly cool!
I will be making much use of this  :fnord:  :fnord:  :fnord:
Last post by Bobby Campbell - May 24, 2024, 03:24:19 PM
I think it works! Try it on better paper and/or with some kind of contextual framing device and I bet you'll like it more  :fnord:  :fnord:  :fnord:
Last post by Faust - May 23, 2024, 11:31:12 PM
I think its cute, provided those aren't bodily fluids