News:

Goddammit.  Another truckload of bees.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Aneristic Illusions / Re: President Biden Drops Out ...
Last post by Pergamos - Yesterday at 05:39:41 PM
I was, and am, happy about this development.  She's younger and more charismatic than Biden and has been inspiring a lot of donations and volunteers.  Unfortunately she's already made a statement in support of Israel, which will lose her a lot of that support.
Aneristic Illusions / Re: The Republicult™ On Parade
Last post by Brother Mythos - Yesterday at 06:36:35 AM
This article places a spotlight on exactly who the members of the Republicult™ really are:

"WH Spox Flames GOP Over Its 'Stop Being Racist' Meeting"

"In a closed-door meeting this week, party leaders in the House had to ask Republican lawmakers to refrain from making comments about Vice President Kamala Harris' race and gender."

As per this article:

"White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre pointed out on Thursday that it speaks volumes that Republican congressional leaders had to admonish members to refrain from "being racist" and sexist towards Vice President Kamala Harris.

Asked about a Politico report about a closed-door meeting on Tuesday morning in which party leaders begged lawmakers to stop attacking Harris on the basis of identity, Jean-Pierre replied, "When you have the Speaker of the House [Mike Johnson]... set up a meeting to tell Republican leaders to stop being racist, to stop being misogynist, to stop being sexist, I think that says a lot that they have to be told to not do that.

"But more broadly," she continued, "I think it's—I think it's desperate. I think it's disgusting and I think it's a dog whistle. And we should not forget that she is the vice president of the United States. She's the vice president of the United States. She should get that respect.""

Here's the link to this article:      Republicult™ Held 'Stop Being Racist' Meeting

It's inexcusable that this is the USA in the 21st century.
Last post by Brother Mythos - July 25, 2024, 05:42:46 PM
The title of this article made me smile:

"MTG's boyfriend says 'estrogen loaded' all-woman ticket would be 'scary' and dangerous'"

As per this article:

"Right-wing correspondent Brian Glenn, the boyfriend of Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), is worried that Democrats could put only women candidates on an "estrogen-loaded" presidential ticket that would be "dangerous" for the country.

While speaking to Real America's Voice earlier this week, Glenn speculated about who Democrats could choose to run against Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump and vice presidential nominee J.D. Vance."

Here's the link to this article:      All-woman Ticket Scares Republicult™ Member

I really hate to make excuses for an obvious cult member. But, given that this guy is, apparently, willingly dating Drama Queen Greene, I can kind of understand why he might feel the way he does.
Aneristic Illusions / Re: No, It's Not an Article On...
Last post by Brother Mythos - July 25, 2024, 03:16:36 AM
I had a good laugh over this one:

"Lara Trump Whines: How Dare Dems Label Trump As 'Convicted Felon'!"

"Dear RNC, Donald Trump has been convicted of 34 felonies."

As per this article:

"Lara Trump, the nepotism appointment to the RNC, complained to Fox News that the Kamala Harris campaign is labeling her father-in-law a convicted felon."

Here's the link to this article:      Whining over Convicted Felon Labeled Convicted Felon

I wonder if Lara Trump believes there are electoral votes to be won for the Republicult™ in the great state of Denial.
Only Maybe Arts Lab / TALES OF ILLUMINATUS! OVERTURE
Last post by Bobby Campbell - July 24, 2024, 05:16:46 AM
Quote from: Brother Mythos on July 18, 2024, 11:20:34 PMThank you for the dispensation! I signed up.

Welcome aboard!  :fnord:  :fnord:  :fnord:

I'm super psyched to present TALES OF ILLUMINATUS! OVERTURE  :fnord:  :fnord:  :fnord:  The first 12 pages of the first issue of our Illuminatus! Trilogy comic book adaptation
https://talesofilluminatus.com

Also, a belated Happy Maybe Day!

Good haul this year:
https://maybeday.net/
Aneristic Illusions / Re: President Biden Drops Out ...
Last post by Brother Mythos - July 24, 2024, 04:03:11 AM
Well, so far, so good! A substantial portion of the Democratic Party has already coalesced around VPOTUS Kamala Harris, TSF's campaign has been caught flat footed, the mainstream media's coverage of TSF's campaign is mostly negative, and Harris has quickly overtaken her much older opponent's recent momentum. But, I suspect the Democratic Party's palace intrigues are not completely over just yet.

Next, Presidential Candidate Kamala Harris needs to carefully choose her running mate. Still, on the plus side, anyone she chooses will be a far, far better candidate than the Republicult's™ train wreck of a VP pick.
Quote from: Sophia the Altered on July 20, 2024, 06:16:28 AMAt least I can be a maggot clinging onto its corpse.

Blessed are the maggots; but the fungi shall inherit the earth.  Therefore seek thou to become as the mushroom, which bringeth forth life out of decay.
Last post by Brother Mythos - July 23, 2024, 08:05:39 PM
I found this latest performance from Drama Queen Greene to be especially entertaining:

"MTG says prison 'would lead to the murder' of Trump in freak out over felony sentencing"

As per this article:

"Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) expressed alarm this week that former President Donald Trump could be murdered if he is sentenced to prison after a conviction on 34 felony felony counts in New York.

At Tuesday's House Homeland Security Committee hearing, Greene slammed Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-MS) over a bill that would strip the former president of his Secret Service protection if he was sentenced to prison."

Here's the link to this article:      MTG Concerned Over TSF's Safety in Prison

Now, the Republicult™ has always claimed to be the party of fiscal responsibility. So, I'm shocked, shocked to find this sudden about-face on an issue of obvious fiscal importance! So, I ask you, what truly fiscally responsible person would not take immediate action to reduce the totally redundant, unnecessary workload on the resource limited, overstretched Secret Service, and reduce the already exorbitant tax burden on every single, patriotic 'Merican citizen?! Seriously, I, for one, am not seeing any downside to stripping a former president of Secret Service protection if he/she is sentenced to prison, as punishment for the felonies he/she has been found guilty of committing.
It was frequently caustic during the heyday, but also pretty awesome.