Principia Discordia

Principia Discordia => Apple Talk => Topic started by: Sleepyf0cker on August 24, 2026, 02:06:35 PM

Title: Anyone seen this before?
Post by: Sleepyf0cker on August 24, 2026, 02:06:35 PM
(https://ibb.co/ZzCCPhQ5)
Title: Re: Anyone seen this before?
Post by: Sleepyf0cker on August 24, 2026, 02:09:20 PM
https://ibb.co/ZzCCPhQ5
Title: Re: Anyone seen this before?
Post by: Sleepyf0cker on August 24, 2026, 05:43:25 PM
Here's another . one.... Sick af
.

Sry I had to deface it...

https://ibb.co/LXBw7vZp
Title: Re: Anyone seen this before?
Post by: Sleepyf0cker on August 24, 2026, 05:57:02 PM
https://ibb.co/GQw8bq8c

Enjoy..
Title: Re: Anyone seen this before?
Post by: Faust on August 24, 2026, 07:34:01 PM
What's this nonsense?
Title: Re: Anyone seen this before?
Post by: Sleepyf0cker on August 25, 2026, 03:15:15 AM
Stuff I found...

Pretty cool yeah? Either hill or thorney must've drawn the 1 and 2 ton of flax...

Found the high priest ordination certificate a while ago... Lost the original image though... Argh.. Still trying to find it.

Btw how much u think 1 or 2 tons flax are worth...? Hehehe...
Title: Re: Anyone seen this before?
Post by: Abbot Mythos on August 25, 2026, 03:10:01 PM
Quote from: Sleepyf0cker on August 25, 2026, 03:15:15 AMStuff I found...

Pretty cool yeah? Either hill or thorney must've drawn the 1 and 2 ton of flax...

Found the high priest ordination certificate a while ago... Lost the original image though... Argh.. Still trying to find it.

Btw how much u think 1 or 2 tons flax are worth...? Hehehe...
Your first graphic is too blurred to make out much of anything.

But, I don't recall having ever seen any color versions of your second and third graphics.

Do you care to reveal your sources?
Title: Re: Anyone seen this before?
Post by: Sleepyf0cker on August 25, 2026, 04:03:17 PM
The first pic is my personal signed copy of the ordination of a high priest.... I started a cabal names the 73rd squirrel brigade or sometime like that... I posted that I have a new cabal a long time ago.. can't find the post though...

The color on the 2 tons of flax I'm pretty sure was done in color... You've seen a black and white version?

The flax ones are pretty legit.. found them on other discordian sites... Also sry but I don't reveal sources...
Title: Re: Anyone seen this before?
Post by: Sleepyf0cker on August 25, 2026, 04:18:16 PM
Here's another one...

https://ibb.co/Zz8PW1tg

Trying to pick out the harder ones to find...
Title: Re: Anyone seen this before?
Post by: Sleepyf0cker on August 26, 2026, 10:29:46 AM
Here's part of the high priest ordination certificate I was talking about in my first pic.... Enjoy..

https://ibb.co/gZ6WZDxQ
Title: Re: Anyone seen this before?
Post by: Faust on August 26, 2026, 07:24:50 PM
Holy shit thats really cool
Title: Re: Anyone seen this before?
Post by: Sleepyf0cker on August 28, 2026, 09:53:57 AM
Thx, ove done a good amount research... Just haven't figured out the cypher code yet.