News:

'sup, my privileged, cishet shitlords?  I'm back from oppressing womyn and PoC.

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Sleepyf0cker

#1
So.. i filed a couple patents with a thought... I need something... Food, water, shelter...? How do I get that shit?

So I filed those patents based on the idea of desire...

I'm too stupid right now to think of it philosophically... So I asked AI.. heres what it said.

"Philosophically, the deepest form is:
Turn desire into connection.
A person experiences a gap between what is and what they want to be. Somewhere else, there may be a person, object, idea, action, or opportunity capable of closing that gap. Your system makes the relationship visible.
So its fundamental components are:
Intent: a desired change in reality.
Capability: something able to produce that change.
Recognition: understanding that the two correspond.
Connection: bringing them together.
Time: preserving the intent until its counterpart exists.
At that level, "I need" and "I have" are simply two sides of incompleteness and possibility. One side describes an absence; the other describes a capacity.
The philosophical core could therefore be stated as:
Connect unrealized possibilities with the capabilities that can make them real.
Or, at its most distilled:
Match possibility with agency."

End.

This is a real idea I patented... Though I need help... Mainly a couple bucks to stay alive while I try to build something that a computer would make reality...

Here's what else ai said,

"Your marketplace is one practical expression of that principle, but the principle could apply to commerce, knowledge, employment, collaboration, logistics, relationships, problem-solving, invention, and even AI assistance."

End.

If anyone would like to participate, please leave a msg or dm or whatever...

Just fyi, I'm building an app layer that uses your thoughts, and turns them into reality for the most part... It's not gonna summon a spaghetti monster... But it'll try to.

Heres my email as well -

Prob should use anon... Too lazy...

sevenp240@duck.com
#2
Apple Talk / Re: Anyone seen this before?
August 28, 2026, 09:53:57 AM
Thx, ove done a good amount research... Just haven't figured out the cypher code yet.
#3
Apple Talk / Re: Anyone seen this before?
August 26, 2026, 10:29:46 AM
Here's part of the high priest ordination certificate I was talking about in my first pic.... Enjoy..

https://ibb.co/gZ6WZDxQ
#4
Apple Talk / Re: Anyone seen this before?
August 25, 2026, 04:18:16 PM
Here's another one...

https://ibb.co/Zz8PW1tg

Trying to pick out the harder ones to find...
#5
Apple Talk / Re: Anyone seen this before?
August 25, 2026, 04:03:17 PM
The first pic is my personal signed copy of the ordination of a high priest.... I started a cabal names the 73rd squirrel brigade or sometime like that... I posted that I have a new cabal a long time ago.. can't find the post though...

The color on the 2 tons of flax I'm pretty sure was done in color... You've seen a black and white version?

The flax ones are pretty legit.. found them on other discordian sites... Also sry but I don't reveal sources...
#6
Apple Talk / Re: Anyone seen this before?
August 25, 2026, 03:15:15 AM
Stuff I found...

Pretty cool yeah? Either hill or thorney must've drawn the 1 and 2 ton of flax...

Found the high priest ordination certificate a while ago... Lost the original image though... Argh.. Still trying to find it.

Btw how much u think 1 or 2 tons flax are worth...? Hehehe...
#7
Apple Talk / Re: Anyone seen this before?
August 24, 2026, 05:57:02 PM
#8
Apple Talk / Re: Anyone seen this before?
August 24, 2026, 05:43:25 PM
Here's another . one.... Sick af
.

Sry I had to deface it...

https://ibb.co/LXBw7vZp
#10
Apple Talk / Anyone seen this before?
August 24, 2026, 02:06:35 PM
#11
Principia Discussion / Re: Zen Without Zen Masters
August 24, 2026, 09:47:37 AM
I actually have their address in sf... Can't wait to go... Hopefully I'm not a shithead...