Quote from: Z³ on October 11, 2007, 05:32:01 AM
Which is better, the new world order, or total human extinction?
I'm ready to flip a coin.
No such dichotomy. Occasionally we change the wallpaper, but it's still the same shitty house...
Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts MenuQuote from: Z³ on October 11, 2007, 05:32:01 AM
Which is better, the new world order, or total human extinction?
I'm ready to flip a coin.
Quote
The problem I see here is that it continues the idealogy of the last 2000 years that we (as a species) are seperate from nature. We aren't. If nature has had its time, then so have we. Not even close to being a part of the "airy fairy" wicca, tree-hugger shit ... simply that any increase in the opposition of order equals an increase in disorder. Is current global warming an example of this? Human's have tried to control nature and now nature is cranking up the chaos.
Quote from: rzasthole on July 13, 2007, 02:49:48 PM
Well, the enemy to fight is the evil powers that be. Whether they be personal or impersonal.