News:

Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Exazel

#1
Literate Chaotic / Discordian Literature?
March 10, 2008, 05:21:51 AM
The past year or so I've been on a quest to break open my head and I've been reading lots of different books. My new favorite author is Robert Anton Wilson. I only have a vague idea of what Discordianism is, other than what I've read in Illuminatus! and parts of Cosmic Trigger. I was hoping that some of my fellow popes could provide me with some recommendations on books I should read to better understand Discordianism. I have yet to read Principia Discordia, though I've ordered it and plan to read it as soon as it arrives.