News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Boggle Blackmoore

#1
Literate Chaotic / Re: Books That No One Should Read
April 12, 2009, 12:23:09 AM
Quote from: Triple Zero on August 27, 2008, 11:42:11 AM
Anything by Orson S Card except Ender's Game.
The Sword of Truth series except the first book (Wizard's first Rule)
Daniel Goleman - The Meditative Mind

... and

This thread.

;-)

I beg to differ on one point on that first point. 

Ender's Shadow was also a good read.  :)

Everything else seems correct enough.