News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - phode

#1
I'll join in a little late on this experiment. Seems like a whole lotta fun to me.

Instead of saying, "Surprise me, Eris," with each day I awake, I'm going to wake up someone each day by texting them, "Surprise me, Eris."

I'll mostly be texting some stupid girl, three states away, that I'm not-so-secretly in love with, whom refuses to come and visit me. Yes, it's sad.

Then again, I could always run into someone's house and wake them screaming, "Surprise me, Eris," at the top of my lungs. I do have several friends that owe me over $500 and I think this would be a great way to remind them how silly I can be, especially when owed money to.
#2
Principia Discussion / Re: Dead thread - posted in error
February 03, 2010, 09:01:10 PM
It's a good thing you haven't discovered MLA's secret forums. 'Cause if that happened we'd all be royally fucked.
#3
Apple Talk / Re: LOST
February 03, 2010, 08:13:07 PM
Quote from: Horrendous Foreign Love Stoat on February 03, 2010, 02:05:25 PM
hmm. Time travel eh?

In that case I amend my guess to Dark Tower stylee circuital none ending.  :lol:

Mhm. That was my guess for a while and it was confirmed, more or less, during the last season. It isn't the ending but it's cyclical none the less. Hey, look! We just ruined the ending of Dark Tower for anyone who hasn't read it already.
#4
Apple Talk / Re: Lady Gaga and philosophy
December 22, 2009, 08:36:39 PM
We are all children of the monarch.
#5
Apple Talk / Re: New Years goals
December 22, 2009, 07:00:05 PM
My goals for 2010?

See The Residents,
care for my friends and family,
have lots of sex,
smoke some pot
and survive to see 2011.

Best of wishes, Lysergic.

You too, everybody else.