News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Paul the Psychic Octopus

#1
Ello there, I've lurked for a while and finally got my account activated today  :fap: Woo!
#2
Apple Talk / Re: This is What You Think It Is (?)
July 29, 2012, 01:24:54 PM
I guess I should tell you all a little about me:
I live in Germany, I enjoy old surrealist art, I listen to all kinds of music, I enjoy post-modern literature, and various weird shit. I'm finishing a linguistics/philosophy double major in school.
#3
Apple Talk / Re: This is What You Think It Is (?)
July 29, 2012, 01:20:55 PM
Quote from: Placid Dingo on July 29, 2012, 01:12:42 PM
Hello.

There IS an intro thread. But hello anyway.
Thank you for putting my mind at ease.
#4
Apple Talk / This is What You Think It Is (?)
July 29, 2012, 01:02:44 PM
You can consider this:
A) An introduction
B) A re-introduction
or
C) A goodbye.

See also: The lurker (me) has finally decided to join this fascinating forum (this place). Nice to meet all of you.
#5
Apple Talk / Re: Birds With Arms
July 29, 2012, 12:57:10 PM

This was all I needed to see to make me bookmark that page.