News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - apollo

#1
Greetings!

I just registered with this forum to see how you losers are doing.  The question you posed shows intelligence (you do not ignore instinctual awareness that something "ain't right"), so you are doing fine.  I have revelation grade, first-hand knowledge pertinent to these matters and I wrote it up but the 5 pages of text I composed do not fit as response to your post, and I am not sure if the stuff would make a good new thread either.  It seems that a short post with link to a website that has full information might be more appropriate.  Can you advise?

If so, response to vc1apollo [at] aol.com that includes your e-mail address would do for now.  I haven't figured yet how to attach a document to my response.