News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - cartelmike

#1
Italian hacking case.

Motive unkown.

Pyramid Eye found.

https://apnews.com/f4819bd348544ca19e070d1251a8c1fc

#2
Apple Talk / Vladislav Surkov
October 05, 2016, 03:35:01 PM
Putin's "Grey Cardinal" and engineer of "A system of make believe".

described : "has imported ideas from the avant-garde art world into politics in order to undermine the Western perception of the world, to make politics a piece of theatre, and create confusion"

a worthy read >> https://newmindseye.wordpress.com/is-vladislav-surkov-an-artist/